• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven’t been by the river to check, but the last week’s rain makes me doubtful I’ll be putting out canoes this weekend.

Contemplating a name change to Slim Shady Imitator.

Barca I picked up the new Sierra Nevada pack from Costco. Very good, thank you for making it happen. That Summerfest is tasty.

Barca I picked up the new Sierra Nevada pack from Costco. Very good, thank you for making it happen. That Summerfest is tasty.

My pleasure. They're doing an employee case giveaway of Sunny Little Thing today because it won at the World Beer Cup.

Barca I am sad to report I wasn’t a huge fan of sunny little thing. Too citrusy. But that’s just me & I love pbr so take it w a grain of salt.

Man this is great…I had a slow morning at work and already burned through the crossword etc. wondering how I was going to kill some more time till upcoming meetings and lo and behold, that’s an RJ drama thread! Outstanding.

Man this is great…I had a slow morning at work and already burned through the crossword etc. wondering how I was going to kill some more time till upcoming meetings and lo and behold, that’s an RJ drama thread! Outstanding.

I was flying through the crossword this morning and then got stuck in the SW corner. Lots of great clues on the long answers today, really enjoyable until I hit the wall. Gotta finish it when I get home later.

I was flying through the crossword this morning and then got stuck in the SW corner. Lots of great clues on the long answers today, really enjoyable until I hit the wall. Gotta finish it when I get home later.

I kept glancing at the time bc I was on record pace for a while. Got slightly stuck in that same area unfortunately and ended up at 10:02. Not bad for Friday.

I kept glancing at the time bc I was on record pace for a while. Got slightly stuck in that same area unfortunately and ended up at 10:02. Not bad for Friday.

Grumpy Rex Parker thinks they are lowering difficulty across the board to make the puzzle more accessible.

this thunderstorm just took out a dead tree at the back of our yard. Crushed part of our fence. Awesome.

Back