• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the person with cancer tell you to tell the other person?

REAL TALK question for you guys.

Let's say someone you love is dealing with Cancer. You get some bad news pertaining to that, that someone else involved does not know.

Do you wait until that person is upset about the already depressing situation and in that crying/deeply upset mood to tell them more bad news....or wait until they are in an OK mood and not thinking about the issue to tell them the bad news?

I'm having a hard time with this. I don't want to make someone break down even harder, but then again I don't want to make them fall from a decent mood that they've finally been able to get to, to a terribly upset mood.

So basically, do you give bad news when someone is already upset, or wait until they are in a good mood?

Bad news never gets better by waiting to tell it.

It’s a Neil Young kinda morning. Spun two new records while playing with my son now we’re listing to one on our Echo while he eats lunch.

I assume camping for the week out in the park is off the table

It’s still pretty cold this time of year (though later this week gets warmer). The bitch is gonna be if I start getting symptoms in a few days once hers go away, then we’re gonna be here for a month

Just kept my weekly grocery bill under a hundred bucks fir the third week in a row, and y’all talkin bout inflation.

What’s the Subway delivery situation?

Walkable! The tuna just tastes fresher with the elevation

920fac26c66b6dd15652f0bbc369c091.jpg

It’s still pretty cold this time of year (though later this week gets warmer). The bitch is gonna be if I start getting symptoms in a few days once hers go away, then we’re gonna be here for a month

Can't you get a rental car to Salt Lake city and then go through a different rental company through to LA?

Which one of you homos brought the monkey pox plague upon us? Townie, did you go back to your carnal sin days?

My 7yo just asked “dad, do I really exist” and I was all like let me ask phan and Kory and I’ll get back to you.

Is it too late for me to change last week's Sheep answer for "living philosopher"?

On Friday I tried plugging one of my work monitors into my apple laptop so I could write an email from gmail since gmail is blocked on work computers.

Today when I turn on my work laptop, it isnt recognizing the monitors when plugged into the docking station. If I plug one monitor directly into the laptop, it works so long as the other monitor isnt plugged into the docking station. I have tried to the best of my abilities to remedy this through settings and display but the monitors are not recognized. I am currently waiting for IT to save me from 1 monitor hell that I have incased myself in. Happy F'ing Monday.

On Friday I tried plugging one of my work monitors into my apple laptop so I could write an email from gmail since gmail is blocked on work computers.

Today when I turn on my work laptop, it isnt recognizing the monitors when plugged into the docking station. If I plug one monitor directly into the laptop, it works so long as the other monitor isnt plugged into the docking station. I have tried to the best of my abilities to remedy this through settings and display but the monitors are not recognized. I am currently waiting for IT to save me from 1 monitor hell that I have incased myself in. Happy F'ing Monday.

is your work laptop a Mac? mine is and they can only connect one monitor to it from a docking station, so I have to plug the second monitor directly into my computer to have dual monitors.

Back