• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top 10 Worst fan bases in sports

Which team has the worst fans?

• Total voters
Red Sox, Celts and Patriots are the same people, but the author takes it easy on the Pats fans. I guess it helps to have your dynasty last an entire generation's lifetime.

Write in vote: Arsenal fans

Only one Philly fanbase and no SEC makes this list a sham.

I understand that it's a fun thing to talk about, but this sort of thing is so regional that it is impossible to make a legitimate list.

I'm sure if I interacted with them more often I would find Texas fans incredibly annoying, but NC State football and UNC basketball fans are significantly more annoying to me personally.

I understand that it's a fun thing to talk about, but this sort of thing is so regional that it is impossible to make a legitimate list.

I'm sure if I interacted with them more often I would find Texas fans incredibly annoying, but NC State football and UNC basketball fans are significantly more annoying to me personally.

Yeah, you really need a poll for each league.

Worst NFL Fans: Cowboys
Worst MLB Fans: Cubs
Worst NHL Fans: WGAF

Cowboys fans are annoying. Iggles fans are the worst tho. Sub-human trash.

Definitely a regional thing, and relative to how good/bad a team has been. There was a time when Redskins fans were universally loathed. They've sucked for so long that they're irrelevant now. If you're good for an extended period of time, the team brand becomes more national and pervasive.

Living in Texas, the inevitable Cowboy fan implosion was fun to watch for many years, but I kind of feel sorry for them now. Kind of. The obnoxiousness of Texas fans is on full display when they're good, but they've been surpassed by aTm fans the last few years. Yet outside of this region, nobody really cares. It's similar to UNC hoops in that regard.

Are Longhorns fans really that bad? I really don't know, they've underperformed for so long now, and I've never spent much time in Texas. For college football, Ohio State would have to be up there.

Cardinals fans are basically Red Sox fans except even more racist.

Voted Eagles, Red Sox and Cowboys. All for different reasons.

Back