• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Orange and Blue Lot Passes - Sold Out

Heard from the ticket office this morning that the Blue and Orange lots passes have sold out. Not sure about the Red and Gold lots, but they are selling passes to the Joel now. Looks like there's quite the demand to see the Deacs this fall.

When a team like ours is going to average 40+ points per game, what’s not to like! I figure we will be favored in all but Clemson & @ State and Vegas has us figured for about 9 wins!

Yeah, sitting on the hill is a great deal when it's casual and the team is so-so because you can spread out and walk around. And it's an even better deal if you can stomach doing that when the team is good and the hill is crowded.

However, it can kind of suck if it's a little wet and there's a big crowd.

Enjoyment of sitting on the hill with family is great for 4 games a year, late September - October. The first game sucks because it’s scorching hot and there is no shade, and it sucks for the last 2 games of the season because it’s too cold, usually a night game so too late for kids, and the hill is full of drunk shithead visiting fans.

There were so many drunk redneck State fans on the hill last season that it felt like I had grass passes to Florida Georgia Line

Wake Forest also recently sold out the Yellow D Lot season passes (in front of the Annex building). I was able to grab one when individual tickets went on sale. You could purchase these without being a season ticket holder.

Back