• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm a lonely, sad, and pathetic former poster

You ADMITTED it was you hacking my OGB account. The only way it wasn't you on my other accounts was if you believe a random person, using the IP address you admitted was yours, hopped on at the same you were doing it, using your IP address.

Well, I'm glad that you have solid passwords and nobody got into your accounts nobody deserves to have that kind of thing happen to them. IIRC I apologized for messing around with your OGB account and promised not to do it again and I didn't.

because when i hacked your account (and admitted it, because it was funny that your password was so easily guessed), i learned that apparently phones recycle IP addresses, and the IP address match didn't actually prove that it was me.

Fwiw, i don’t think that whole incident hurt my cred. People just got to see that I’m a pretty good looking dude.

You are cute...I used a good picture. I said it HELPED your cred by going after me. I'm surprised you aren't selling Mako Medals to your subjects. It could pay for your kids' college.

You are cute...I used a good picture. I said it HELPED your cred by going after me. I'm surprised you aren't selling Mako Medals to your subjects. It could pay for your kids' college.

Somebody's got to now that I'm obviously out of the will.

because when i hacked your account (and admitted it, because it was funny that your password was so easily guessed), i learned that apparently phones recycle IP addresses, and the IP address match didn't actually prove that it was me.

But that's not what you did. You and Milhouse posted as me to anger others. I got emails and calls about what you posted. It wasn't "Ha, Ha. Look what I did" which would have been fine.

Are you actually in Italy ? Sounds pretty sweet. It's about to get hot over there right now though and there are a million Covid-infected American tourists headed your way.

Are you actually in Italy ? Sounds pretty sweet. It's about to get hot over there right now though and there are a million Covid-infected American tourists headed your way.

Nope, but I may be in London for a few weeks in Nov/Dec. Some know why.

Damn. Hit by shrapnel? No idea what you are talking about dude. I joke a lot and I'm sure tone can be hard to capture at times. Sorry man.

You were puzzled about how it happened. I thought you deserved to see how things work. Others on the board need to see how this happens for the next person who has real info.

Back