• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm a lonely, sad, and pathetic former poster

Not surprised to see that Ol' Ricky has gone intercontinental.  The Fiesta Fox has always been a modern day bedouin, traversing the blue marble in search of exotic Oases of Poon.  Italy, naturally, was the man's Shangri-La.  A comfortable place similar to the Barn where Ricky could settle down, kick up his corn-riddled feet, smoke a loaf of King Louie and maybe let one of them olive-skinned broads tickle his life spear for a spell.

The man never made it to the Old Country back then of course - too busy in this here hemisphere stashing up his bones to launch his grand invention - a pair of rubber testicles that would dangle from the back of a motor vehicle.  Called 'em "Jalopy Jewels."  Made a prototype that he attached to the back of the deans' Chevrolet Townsman during Parents Weekend, caused quite a campus spectacle.  Few know it today outside the Reynolda Raiders, but that was Ricky's idea you know - damn shame those other fellas beat him to the punch.  Buncha jackals.  There was also that incident where Ricky and Mason Dixon ate a bag of hongos and built a small fire on the runway at the Smith Reynolds airfield.  Woulda gotten away with it if the baggage cart they took hadn't pancaked that bomb-sniffing police dog during the getaway.  Made him persona non grata with the airlines for a while; stifled his adventuring.

Nope, closest Foxy got to Italy back then was when he took the Choctaw lady from the meat counter at the A&P to a spaghetti western at the Parkway Theatre.  Love birds spent the whole film joining giblets in the back row.  I remember Flipper givin' ol Foxy the business when he told us the story, couldn't believe Ricky would make it with a broad who was renowned about town for having a 2nd row of bottom teeth.  But as Ricky described it, "when the theater lights dim and the Morricone score begins to play, she could have 3 teeth or 300 teeth - her bolognese tastes just the same."

Good on Foxy for finally making it to Italy. Save some vino for the rest of us, old friend.

Not surprised to see that Ol' Ricky has gone intercontinental. The Fiesta Fox has always been a modern day bedouin, traversing the blue marble in search of exotic Oases of Poon. Italy, naturally, was the man's Shangri-La. A comfortable place similar to the Barn where Ricky could settle down, kick up his corn-riddled feet, smoke a loaf of King Louie and maybe let one of them olive-skinned broads tickle his life spear for a spell.

The man never made it to the Old Country back then of course - too busy in this here hemisphere stashing up his bones to launch his grand invention - a pair of rubber testicles that would dangle from the back of a motor vehicle. Called 'em "Jalopy Jewels." Made a prototype that he attached to the back of the deans' Chevrolet Townsman during Parents Weekend, caused quite a campus spectacle. Few know it today outside the Reynolda Raiders, but that was Ricky's idea you know - damn shame those other fellas beat him to the punch. Buncha jackals. There was also that incident where Ricky and Mason Dixon ate a bag of hongos and built a small fire on the runway at the Smith Reynolds airfield. Woulda gotten away with it if the baggage cart they took hadn't pancaked that bomb-sniffing police dog during the getaway. Made him persona non grata with the airlines for a while; stifled his adventuring.

Nope, closest Foxy got to Italy back then was when he took the Choctaw lady from the meat counter at the A&P to a spaghetti western at the Parkway Theatre. Love birds spent the whole film joining giblets in the back row. I remember Flipper givin' ol Foxy the business when he told us the story, couldn't believe Ricky would make it with a broad who was renowned about town for having a 2nd row of bottom teeth. But as Ricky described it, "when the theater lights dim and the Morricone score begins to play, she could have 3 teeth or 300 teeth - her bolognese tastes just the same."

Good on Foxy for finally making it to Italy. Save some vino for the rest of us, old friend.

Makes the whole thread worth it.

Lost it at
her bolognese tastes just the same

Not surprised to see that Ol' Ricky has gone intercontinental.  The Fiesta Fox has always been a modern day bedouin, traversing the blue marble in search of exotic Oases of Poon.  Italy, naturally, was the man's Shangri-La.  A comfortable place similar to the Barn where Ricky could settle down, kick up his corn-riddled feet, smoke a loaf of King Louie and maybe let one of them olive-skinned broads tickle his life spear for a spell.

The man never made it to the Old Country back then of course - too busy in this here hemisphere stashing up his bones to launch his grand invention - a pair of rubber testicles that would dangle from the back of a motor vehicle.  Called 'em "Jalopy Jewels."  Made a prototype that he attached to the back of the deans' Chevrolet Townsman during Parents Weekend, caused quite a campus spectacle.  Few know it today outside the Reynolda Raiders, but that was Ricky's idea you know - damn shame those other fellas beat him to the punch.  Buncha jackals.  There was also that incident where Ricky and Mason Dixon ate a bag of hongos and built a small fire on the runway at the Smith Reynolds airfield.  Woulda gotten away with it if the baggage cart they took hadn't pancaked that bomb-sniffing police dog during the getaway.  Made him persona non grata with the airlines for a while; stifled his adventuring.

Nope, closest Foxy got to Italy back then was when he took the Choctaw lady from the meat counter at the A&P to a spaghetti western at the Parkway Theatre.  Love birds spent the whole film joining giblets in the back row.  I remember Flipper givin' ol Foxy the business when he told us the story, couldn't believe Ricky would make it with a broad who was renowned about town for having a 2nd row of bottom teeth.  But as Ricky described it, "when the theater lights dim and the Morricone score begins to play, she could have 3 teeth or 300 teeth - her bolognese tastes just the same."

I guess I don't know why this was posted - I guess it relates to some thread I don't know about since I only occasionally post on a couple of topics. But if that's original writing then this Harv poster should be famous. That's incredible.

Do a search for Harv posts. You’ll be grateful.

I guess I don't know why this was posted - I guess it relates to some thread I don't know about since I only occasionally post on a couple of topics. But if that's original writing then this Harv poster should be famous. That's incredible.

Dude, Harv is legend.

If you can't appreciate Harv, you can't appreciate LIFE.

just went back and read some old harv posts and they literally brought me to tears

I am 100% compatible with RJ politically and yet I don't miss him at all on this message boards.

Harv is a poster with patience. 9 years between posts. But worth the wait.

How has it been 9 years between posts? Did Harv switch to Marv for a while or something? Probably forgot his password.

How has it been 9 years between posts? Did Harv switch to Marv for a while or something? Probably forgot his password.

If you search for "forum posts" uner harv, the last post prior to this one was 12-01-2013. OK, so only 8 years 6 months and one day.

Back