• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm a lonely, sad, and pathetic former poster

DeacInItaly

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Now that things are slowing down, and I’m still being mentioned on the board, I decided to post this. I expect this to be locked or deleted. Mods don’t want to let people discuss this.

Let’s get rid of the board’s Big Lie first. Strickland said I contacted his boss to talk shit about him. Over the past 30+ years, I have known the identities of hundreds of posters. Yet I NEVER did what Strickland is accusing me of doing. Hell, I know who Biff and Liquid Karma are and have never done anything. Here’s the first time on this post we’ll see how honest people on the board are.

Please tell the world how it would be possible for me to do that if:
1. I don’t know Strickland’s real name.
2. I don’t know where he works.
3. Thus, I CAN’T know who his boss is.

Given those three things are true, exactly HOW could I have done what Strickland said I did? But a percentage of the board will disregard rationality and reality due to their hate. There’s NO LIE Strickland won’t tell. Remember, he’s the guy who set the rules, named the judge, created the stakes. When he lost ON HIS TERMS, he refused to honor his word. Remember 30+ years and ZERO such actions, but you believe Strickland. A very logical idea is if I had contacted Strickland’s boss at 9AM, he would have reported it here by 9:15, not waited until I got banned for life. He knew if he reported such an event I’d be gone. He’d be a hero and a martyr. If you believe him, it shows how deeply and irrationally the hate lives in you. It’s inevitable some here will do anything to believe his new lies.

Let’s look at the issue that got me banned for life without even a hearing.

1. I thought I was telling a joke JUST to Kent.
2. It was a fucking JOKE and everyone understands that.
3. I doubt Cookout’s mom put Cookout on his birth certificate.
4. There isn’t a guy on this board who hasn’t either told someone they needed to get laid or was told they needed to get laid.

Let’s compare that to REALLY attacking someone in real life.

Most of you know if someone tries to hack an account of yours, you will get a notification asking if that was you at IP Address 123.45.6789. One day I got such a notification (and so did the Mods) that someone tried to hack my OGB account. That same person tried the same thing a short time later. BIFF ADMITTED it was him.

Let’s say Attempt #1 was at Noon and #2 was at 12:20 and BIFF ADMITTED that IP Address was his and that he had tried to hack my OGB account. Between those two the EXACT SAME IP ADDRESS tried to hack:

1. My BANK ACCOUNT- My bad that’s acceptable but telling a joke isn’t.
2. My PayPal account – account AGAIN trying to mess with my money and life
3. My website
4. One of my email accounts

If you have a SHRED of integrity that hasn’t been overwhelmed by hate, you know all six were BIFF. Realistically, the odds are in the millions or billions to one it was someone else. But his trying to take control of multiple aspects of REAL LIFE (not jokes) is OK as long as RJ is the target. To the mods, jokes (using screennames) are the worst things in the world, but attempted bank robbery is OK as long as the mods don’t like the target. BTW, there are multiple other events by BIFF towards me in real life.

I stopped telling the mods about people from here trying to hack into my real life or impact my real life, because they never did a damn thing. On top of that they blamed ME for people trying to hack into my REAL life. Then, they banned me for telling a joke I thought was private on Facebook.

DEACONSON made a post about THE BET without knowing what happened or how it happened.

Very often people who want info leaked will use a cutout to avoid responsibility. I was a perfect cutout. No one could directly tie me to that person. The way I got that information was I was on a three-way call, phone-text-text. I was on the phone (you have seen me type). I was asking all the questions. He was telling us what we could use. I did.

I realize the haters will come up with excuses and say that’s not the way the world works, but we have a PERFECT example ON THIS BOARD that PROVES it is.

Last year, Irish published his third book. I emailed him asking if it was OK for me to tell the board about it. He said it was fine with him. I started a thread. IMMEDIATELY after I did, people started saying I was bringing real life to the board, and I should be banned. IMMEDIATELY their insane, immature, ignorance and hate showed. I had no doubt that Irish would confirm it and he did. After having a good laugh, Irish showed his class. Of course, none of the haters admitted they were wrong much less apologized.

I explained how this worked, but the hate is part many people’s DNA here. The honorable here will see the two events are identical in style and methodology.

People sometimes wonder why I sometimes go off. History predicts the future.

I took a ten month personal hiatus from posting, yet every day people attacked me, my character and defamed me. Hell, Diggler hacked my account to post disgusting things to other posters to make them angry with me. His lies had effect. Some people didn’t know what to believe. Then, he shared my information with other. Milhouse and other gave despicable rep and posted other insults as me. If I had done that, I would been banned for life after the first post. Cookout blamed ME for their posting. Seriously, I hadn’t been on the on the board in months, but it was MY fault.

When I was banned for six months, I was the topic of gross insults and attacks on my character on nearly a daily basis. Again, nothing was ever out of bounds as long as you directed it at me.
I got banned for life for telling a joke to another poster but attacking my bank accounts is OK. Since I’ve been banned for life, the insults continue.

Hell, Juice and Redsox and others said it was a goal of theirs to get me off the board. When I could have asked mods to ban Townie and Strickland for losing the bet, all I asked for was an apology and admitting they were wrong. Of course, cookout refused to either impose the terms of the bet or asked them to apologize or even admit they were wrong. The constant haranguing and character assassination was encouraged by their inaction.

How would you feel if this was happening to you? Even when I am NOT available, people insult me. Even THIS week there have been insults. It must suck to hate something as much as certain posters hate me so viscerally and for so long. Attacking a person, they will never know is on THEM.

The only person who really got to me was Mako. This should enhance his place on the board. He pretended to be my friend and broke my heart. He didn’t stab me in the back. He stabbed me the heart, twisted his blade and kept thrusting. I tried to explain to him he was giving cover to the haters to intensify their attacks. He refused to see it. He did it again and again and again. The more his position on the board grew, the more he played along with the haters. He wouldn’t listen or see what his actions were causing. He got what he wanted. He became the board’s favorite poster. That he helped put the last nails in my coffin was irrelevant to him. He continued this after I was banned. He didn’t care how much pain he caused. Mako got what he wanted from my corpse.

By the way, it was board members speaking about and stalking my Twitter account that led me to posting Mako’s picture. I didn’t identify him and knew the instant I did the people stalking me would report it back on the board. I took it down shortly thereafter. Stalking me in real life is perfectly OK to the Mods. It’s not only OK, but it’s MY FAULT when people do that. Even when I’m not participating it’s MY FAULT.

The only reason I am mentioning him is I am still hopeful he has a conscience and realizes how much he hurt me and won’t treat anyone else that way. Of course, I never thought he’d treat me like he has. Maybe, I’m wrong and it won’t resonate at all with him, or he will come up with excuses like his new admirers do. Despite what has happened here, I am hoping he isn’t too far gone to understand.

I goof around a lot, but I'd never fuck around with anybody's financial or livelihood.

I’ve met/hung out with about 200 people from the boards over the years. I’ve never had a problem. A significant number of us have gotten together multiple times. Hell, I did dinner and a comedy show with a poster and his wife as recently as the end of April. A former Wake bball player drove up from San Diego to have ribs in early May. Another poster is coming to visit in July. There will be a surprise in the Fall.

I have no problems on Facebook or other places. I’ve never had a problem with the hundreds of board members I’ve met in real life. Yet, there are continuous issues here, even when I’m not participating, or present, certain people still throw out insults. A logical person would see the problem isn’t me.

I must have asked for peace dozens of times, but certain people here would rather attack an old man, even when he’s not around. I understand they could NEVER have peace, because it would show their pettiness, bullying and hate were a waste of time, classless and ignorant.

Did you ever think about what the board could have been if the haters just had a month of peace? If we could make it a month, it would have isolated the hate, but they couldn’t take that chance.

Remember, telling a JOKE about someone getting laid is a DEATH SENTENCE but trying to ROB or take control of financial accounts is OK here. Cookout and LK will come up with excuses, but this is the reality. It didn’t just happen once or twice or five times.

For those whose goal was to bully and get rid of this old man, congratulations, your hate, attacks and lies worked. I expect you to deny, rationalize and make every excuse imaginable for your actions. According to you and your mod protectors, your actions, including attacking my business and personal life, are my fault not yours for acting on your hate and desire to bully.

For those who were friends or simply got along, thanks for all the memories. Hopefully, we’ll get together in the future. Feel free to ask those who know me for my contact info. You will always be welcome.

That's a straight up lie.

The ONLY way it would be a lie is if you believe that a random person chose me and chose the same IP address you use at the EXACT same time. But the haters will believe the billion to one chance it wasn't you.

What can I say. It wasn't me. Also, wasn't that like three years ago ?

I am legitimately sorry if I caused you any pain Rj. I don’t like being responsible for anyone being upset, so I apologize. I hope that hearing that helps.

while i kind of miss you, it doesn't SEEM like you're gone. If you want people to stop talking about how hysterical you are being, maybe stop being hysterical.

also there's ZERO chance Biff tried to hack your bank account.

What can I say. It wasn't me. Also, wasn't that like three years ago ?

You ADMITTED it was you hacking my OGB account. The only way it wasn't you on my other accounts was if you believe a random person, using the IP address you admitted was yours, hopped on at the same you were doing it, using your IP address.

giphy.gif

phones often have matching IP addresses.

seriously dude, while we have all given each other shit over the years, there is zero chance that someone here tried to hack your bank account. how would we even know which bank you use?

I am legitimately sorry if I caused you any pain Rj. I don’t like being responsible for anyone being upset, so I apologize. I hope that hearing that helps.

I told you several times, but you wouldn't listen. Getting your cred was clearly more important.

I told you several times, but you wouldn't listen. Getting your cred was clearly more important.

Fwiw, i don’t think that whole incident hurt my cred. People just got to see that I’m a pretty good looking dude.

phones often have matching IP addresses.

seriously dude, while we have all given each other shit over the years, there is zero chance that someone here tried to hack your bank account. how would we even know which bank you use?

How come I'm not surprised that guy who hacked my OGB account posted things to turn other posters against me, shared my info with others he knew would do the same would believe that at PRECISELY the same time another person would randomly pick me and have the same IP address.

Damn. Hit by shrapnel? No idea what you are talking about dude. I joke a lot and I'm sure tone can be hard to capture at times. Sorry man.

A Story That is Too Boring to Have Been Told.

also I guess they ran out of brain meds in whatever prison you are in.

Back