• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm a lonely, sad, and pathetic former poster

Why am I being mentioned in this thread? I never claimed RJ contacted my boss. What a loony.

Cookout how long would I be banned if I gave RJ my log-in info and let him pretend to be me for a while?

see-nobody-cares.gif

Apparently aside from being a pathological liar, someone also doesn't know what a permanent ban is.

Kudos to whichever mod got to this first tonight. I'm too busy at the Canes game yo.

RJ or not, it was pre-written and cut/pasted in parts. If it wasn't for that, I'd say no way it was RJ because the grammar is too good. But if he wrote it out in advance and had time to edit, it could be him.

I talked to RJ not long ago. Maybe 6 months or so. I've never had issues with him on the board or otherwise. He talks a lot, but so does my wife.

I thought it was moonz and I was glad to new that dude was still alive.

I feel like in his heart RJ is really a good dude. He just doesn't internet well.

Back