• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week 4 (CHAMPIONSHIP): Answers due Friday at 12

I don't understand how the celtics got a single vote. The odds on the series aren't even close.

Huh? The Celtics are currently the favorite to win the series.

I had Warriors but switched to Celtics this morning after they became heavy favorites.

I had Warriors but switched to Celtics this morning after they became heavy favorites.

Try to keep up.

Thanks for the great shepherding Townie. Whoever follows you has huge shoes to fill.

I assume people answer earlier. The warriors were massive favorites. No one changes their answers. I didn't even know who won last night until Tic's objection to my post. Hell I didn't know the series had started.

Thanks for the great shepherding Townie. Whoever follows you has huge shoes to fill.

I appreciate every shepherd, but Townie's questions are off the hook good. He's the best there ever was. Still makes some lame lumping decisions but none that bother me enough to bitch.

When did Townie announce his retirement and why have we accepted his resignation

And this season's TEAM CHAMPIONS, Non Fungible Sheepers:

nh5u4FG.png

Thanks everyone for an awesome season. I am sad to announce my retirement from shepherding. It has been my pleasure to host this game for you. Cheers to all the wonderful players, and to youngbuck95.

Thanks Townie.

Skipped the reveal to watch the Deacs (almost) pull off a big comeback. But, alas, that last run was one too many to overcome.

Not sure why Townie singled out the best sheep player this season in his retirement announcement, but I am honored. Thanks for shepherding us, Townie!

Back