• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

post your favorite music vidoes

I'm assuming that you have heard Live at Sin-é? Buckley was the king of covering a song that you knew and loved, and turning it into something absolutely enchanting.

Yeah, it’s awesome. He made great use of his 4 octave range. The only problem is it’s impossible for mortals to sing along.

Here is an old school video that I loved as a kid. Genesis made fun of basically everybody in this video.

Paul Anka's Rock Swings is a great cover album.

great animation by Gary Gutierrez and song is a favorite

promo version of song not actual track, and Moonie is hilarious with the headphones taped on, cracking band up, a few fuckups from Daltrey

great song and fun miniature VH guys, and 80s hotties

cool idea and effects

classic

Last edited:

Pretty unique video and the drumming on this song (album) by Dave Grohl is awesome.

My uncle gave me a Cherry Poppin Daddies cd when I was like 12 as a Christmas present and I got in trouble for saying the name of the band at school

Back