• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

REPLY WITH QUOTE/MULTI-QUOTE not working?

OblongPickle

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but REPLY WITH QUOTE no longer works for me.

I click on it and there's a "loading" pinwheel, but the page never loads, reloads, or goes to another page.

Also, clicking the MULTI QUOTE button (The ' +" ') takes me to the Advanced Post page where it loads a new page where you would get if you clicked GO ADVANCED in a normal post.

If it's me, please let me know what I can do to fix this.

Thanks!

Maybe it's just me, but REPLY WITH QUOTE no longer works for me.

I click on it and there's a "loading" pinwheel, but the page never loads, reloads, or goes to another page.

Also, clicking the MULTI QUOTE button (The ' +" ') takes me to the Advanced Post page where it loads a new page where you would get if you clicked GO ADVANCED in a normal post.

If it's me, please let me know what I can do to fix this.

Thanks!

JUST YOU

Does this happen in multiple browsers/have you tested it in any other browser? Do you have any sort of proxy setup?

Does this happen in multiple browsers/have you tested it in any other browser? Do you have any sort of proxy setup?

I had noticed it using Chrome on my laptop where I do most of my posting. I believe I had it happen on my iPad as well, but not sure.

It seems to be working correctly now.

Thanks.

Back