• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Petition 4 Wake Forest Football Helmet Logo

Don't be so harsh on yourself. Those look pretty stout.

My favorite unis are still the gold ones we wore several years ago. Gold tops. Maybe it was these?

1835405.jpeg

I actually liked those too. I never thought they looked too khaki.

It's not 1950, it's 2022. No school should have a big white face as their logo. Maybe an exception for George Washington Univ. I hated the white face on our basketball court. Luckily it's gone and the court looks so much better. The skinny Deac is not bad though.

Replying to my own post. GWU Colonials have announced that they're going to change their mascot.

"A moniker must unify our community, draw people together and serve as a source of pride," said Grace Speights, chair of the university's board of trustees. "We look forward to the next steps in an inclusive process to identify a moniker that fulfills this aspiration."

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/34096764/george-washington-university-aiming-drop-colonials-moniker-2023-24-academic-year

Back