• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MAFIA SIGNUP Need 2 more FOR 6/9 (nice) (THURSDAY START)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey Deac Doug

Loves Dicks
Reaction score
How could I let 6/9 go by when Mako's mom isn't being celebrated enough?

Light the beacons, we'll take 15 and be finished by Friday afternoon.

FIRST DEADLINE WILL BE THURSDAY AT 10:30am

SIGNUPS
1. Gouda
2. Juice
3. Townie
4. Creamy
5. Cata
6. Da
7. Diggler
8. Ryala
9. Tejas <3
10. Toogs
11. Mako
12. Blue
13. SD3
14. Gooner
15. tic <3

Is this open for another couple of hours while I finish court. I'll close it this afternoon and then open the game thread before the close of the work day. Please prepare your dicks

Last edited:
I'd love to play, but I'm not going to be around Friday. Or at least I'm won't commit to it since I'm off.

Only if I can cheat

155d04a9-7ec5-467e-b6c9-21d17391a6b6_text_hi.gif

also i'm IN

I miss you guys. Work is real silly rn, but put me down as a tentative, and I will shitpost and provide no effort if we need a body.

Shit...just remembered won't be able to play Thursday or Friday night...only during days. So I may have to drop out...sorry dude!

I can drop in a couple time to vote and whatnot, if y'all need numbers, but won't be super active. Not that I eve am.

I have a busy day Thursday. If you need me, I'll do as much as I can squeeze in.

i have been jerked around enough by mako that i plan to spoil his mafia return with a N1 shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back