• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

mafia maybe a theme, maybe not. first round will end 130 monday 6/13

I’m curious about the acceptance of dumbtells now. Are they acceptable gameplay?

So this was a tough experience for me. It was a total accident. I hate that it happened. But I think it is only fair for mafia to be able to use it as a strat since even the best, most ethical civ can make a mistake--why shouldn't mafia be able to fake similar? Civs can sus out a fake, just part of the game.

also it doesn't matter because if I get my shit together tomorrow my game will be so vile we won't play again for years.

I just tested positive for covid, so absolutely all of my attention can now be focused on playing in this mafia game instead of doing my job

I just tested positive for covid, so absolutely all of my attention can now be focused on playing in this mafia game instead of doing my job

Sorry to hear, son. You of drinking age yet?

no theme I guess but I will leave this open until I wake up at like 5am, then roll it and have day 1 end at 130

Send out the roles and let us have a 14 hour day 1, toogs

one of you should probably remind me abou this in the morning

Back