• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my son's daycare has it off, but this is a new development since it wasn't on the holiday list at the beginning of the year. I do not get it off, but am WFH anyway rn. Looks like we'll be watching the Cars trilogy.

Time for a band of brothers marathon with the tots

Someone know how to get a good grade without being too obvious (citing the professor).

Someone know how to get a good grade without being too obvious (citing the professor).
She's a Dutch BA/MA at a Belgian University. I doubt she's spent too much time researching my background.

I've just been lucky to have been taught by a bunch of people central to (this particular) subfield. Which surprisingly is not actually my own.

Minneapolis has the most Applebee's locations in one city with 10, but Houston has the most Chili's at 17! Orlando has 6 TGI Fridays which is the most.

if weather/climate is the only criteria, what would you rank as the top couple few places to live in the USA?

cold weather is for the birds.

actually it isn't, since they migrate to warmer places #science

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back