• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at the pre-prime day deals...a number of them look good but I'm like: I don't really need that thing, or that thing, or that one either...

But I want to buy...and feel like I'm getting a great deal! Consumerism is nuts.

saw some article (or probably just read the headline) about how all these retails spots are running crazy deals now because the supply chain catch-up swung the pendulum the other way on some items

saw some article (or probably just read the headline) about how all these retails spots are running crazy deals now because the supply chain catch-up swung the pendulum the other way on some items

yeah, I read that it'd be coming, but I guess this would be our first chance to see things in action. Apparently we have way too many vaccuums in america right now.

notice that a ton of apparel/shoe spots have been running big discounts over the past month or so

Any of you Gen X'ers getting some new neck tattoos for Prime Day ?

Doesn’t need a big budget to make it good, no

I liked Game Night which was probably medium budget

Some of the big budget PG13 comedies like Jumanji or 21 Jump Street were decent

I also love low budget terrible comedies like Macgruber and Hot Rod

I’m not lucky but I feel like the golden age is long gone

Blockers and Book Smart

Biden has seriously fucked this planet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back