• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait is ITC the only other person on here with a standing D+D campaign

I still have my N64 in a box and open invitation to everyone to come play goldeneye. Will probably need to up the buy-in from the $5 I asked for tournaments in middle school

if ๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ‘ don't ๐Ÿ‘ know ๐Ÿ‘ how ๐Ÿ‘ Kenyon ๐Ÿ‘ Webster ๐Ÿ‘ died ๐Ÿ‘ in ๐Ÿ‘ real ๐Ÿ‘ life ๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ‘ don't ๐Ÿ‘ get ๐Ÿ‘ to ๐Ÿ‘ talk ๐Ÿ‘ about ๐Ÿ‘ Band ๐Ÿ‘ of ๐Ÿ‘ Brothers

i guess he lost his battle with The Fish

i mean if this doesn't feel liek Kory:

Author Stephen Ambrose wrote of Webster: "He had long ago made it a rule of his Army life never to do anything voluntarily. He was an intellectual, as much an observer and chronicler of the phenomenon of soldiering as a practitioner. He was almost the only original Toccoa man who never became an NCO. Various officers wanted to make him a squad leader, but he refused. He was there to do his duty, and he did it โ€” he never let a buddy down in combat, in France, Holland, or Germany โ€” but he never volunteered for anything and he spurned promotion".

I still have my N64 in a box and open invitation to everyone to come play goldeneye. Will probably need to up the buy-in from the $5 I asked for tournaments in middle school

I'm still salty that when I went to my parents' house a few years ago to clean some things out and took my N64, all my games were gone except a Pokemon game, which I never owned. Guessing my youngest sister got that game but no idea what happened to all my others.

his book is better than Ambrose's - they're both on my bookshelf behind me rn!

do we think Starfield is actually going to be good or is Todd gonna Todd

do we think Starfield is actually going to be good or is Todd gonna Todd

what Todd things has he Todded? Fallout 4?

so far the biggest problem seems to be that it's way too fucking big. there's no way 1000 planets can be interesting

if ๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ‘ don't ๐Ÿ‘ know ๐Ÿ‘ how ๐Ÿ‘ Kenyon ๐Ÿ‘ Webster ๐Ÿ‘ died ๐Ÿ‘ in ๐Ÿ‘ real ๐Ÿ‘ life ๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ‘ don't ๐Ÿ‘ get ๐Ÿ‘ to ๐Ÿ‘ talk ๐Ÿ‘ about ๐Ÿ‘ Band ๐Ÿ‘ of ๐Ÿ‘ Brothers

Isn't part of the problem of being lost at sea is that you dont really know how someone died? Shark attack, drowning, dehydration, attacked by giant lobsters...

i'm sure it's less of a hagiography
It's always weird when people use this word bc this is something I work on

Also, I'm nothing like Webster, according to that description. I'm not an intellectual, I volunteer for everything and can't say "no", and I'd not spurn a promotion if earned

I still have my N64 but do not have goldeneye anymore :/ I think it was given away. Itโ€™s also incredibly hard to find decent controllers for the system now.

what Todd things has he Todded? Fallout 4?

so far the biggest problem seems to be that it's way too fucking big. there's no way 1000 planets can be interesting

I was talking more about 76 but 4 can count too

yeah I'm curious how they're gonna address that - coming from Elite: Dangerous where they said fuck it and just let procedural generation reticulate all the splines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back