• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tigerswood last mile or so was through snow yesterday. Was pretty packed down so trail runners were ok for it & they’re goretex so feet didn’t get wet.

We did not see any wildlife besides chipmunks which was a bummer. We were excited about potentially seeing a moose.

solid 🍆 all night and she will squirt 💦 ar4XjR

jurassic-park-ian-malcolm.gif

@tigerswood last mile or so was through snow yesterday. Was pretty packed down so trail runners were ok for it & they’re goretex so feet didn’t get wet.

We did not see any wildlife besides chipmunks which was a bummer. We were excited about potentially seeing a moose.

Nice - love a good late spring/summer snow hike. Go do Cecret Lake above Alta in a couple weeks once it's open. We saw two massive moose there last summer, and apparently they love that area.

Next on my SLC hike bucket list is Lake Blanche. Looks incredibly scenic. Haven't done any of the big summit hikes yet either - might tackle Mt. Olympus next time with a buddy, but it's 7.8 miles and over 4K elevation gain. Would need most of a day off to tackle it probably, not my usual couple hours after work.

I kind of resent the term “Good Samaritan”. Just because I do something nice for some dude lying by the side of the road, that doesn’t make me any less American.

CT: Keep it on the hush hush, don't talk too much

Watching the Michael Che show and this sketch about the Dominican Dick Lift is making me cry

Nice - love a good late spring/summer snow hike. Go do Cecret Lake above Alta in a couple weeks once it's open. We saw two massive moose there last summer, and apparently they love that area.

Next on my SLC hike bucket list is Lake Blanche. Looks incredibly scenic. Haven't done any of the big summit hikes yet either - might tackle Mt. Olympus next time with a buddy, but it's 7.8 miles and over 4K elevation gain. Would need most of a day off to tackle it probably, not my usual couple hours after work.

Cecret is on the list. LadyYB is coming back at the end of July. We wanted to do the full Brighton Lakes loop but didn’t have time so we might do that. Apparently there’s 3 or so peaks you can summit along them so maybe we add those for variation.

Shit, sorry. I don't know if they are bad for the environment. If it makes you feel better, I've done them several times in Kissimmee and in the Everglades and would probably do them again. I kind of take your Disney World attitude. Society is collapsing and a lot of these birds will be extinct soon anyway, so why not enjoy them now. It definitely harasses the birds and they should probably be more regulated, but the FWC agency does a really good job protecting birds so I choose to trust them.

Well, now I feel better because that airboat ride was fun af. Also, I wish to modify my statement on the cheapness of Florida. The redneck, backwater interior of Florida is cheap. The coast had coastal prices.

Cecret is on the list. LadyYB is coming back at the end of July. We wanted to do the full Brighton Lakes loop but didn’t have time so we might do that. Apparently there’s 3 or so peaks you can summit along them so maybe we add those for variation.

Watch out for ptarmigan on those high peaks!

Well, now I feel better because that airboat ride was fun af. Also, I wish to modify my statement on the cheapness of Florida. The redneck, backwater interior of Florida is cheap. The coast had coastal prices.

Yeah, I think they are really fun. We did a great one down near Vero Beach in the Big Cypress preserve, saw some massive gators and tons of birds. My kids loved it.

We did the Miccosukee airboat rides in the Everglades several years ago. It was a lot fun. The Miccosukee village was fun too.

Ph is coming to dinner, ladies and gents. He’s also about to be exposed to a sun-baked six pack day drunk Mako, and a 4yo and 7yo who have been in the Fla sun in the beach or pool since 8 this morning and haven’t napped. Also, although my 7yo has met like 20 of you people, ph will be taking my wife’s ogb pretend internet friends virginity.

There had to be a better way to phrase that.

Ph is coming to dinner, ladies and gents. He’s also about to be exposed to a sun-baked six pack day drunk Mako, and a 4yo and 7yo who have been in the Fla sun in the beach or pool since 8 this morning and haven’t napped. Also, although my 7yo has met like 20 of you people, ph will be taking my wife’s ogb pretend internet friends virginity.

There had to be a better way to phrase that.

will there be pics?

I give it about five minutes before you start talking about BiffTannen for two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back