• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caleb Swanigan died at 25 of natural causes... What the hell does that even mean?

CLT folks, Common Market is opening a Durham location a couple blocks from my house. Any good? Would be great to have a neighborhood place with decent sandwiches and beer/wine.

I used to eat there about twice a week. Decent sandwiches. Beer for sale. Counter culture-ish.

Caleb Swanigan died at 25 of natural causes... What the hell does that even mean?

heart gave out due to weight

his dad passed due to complications from diabetes weighing 500 lbs

tough to really comprehend

Ah, I didn't know he left basketball and then blown up. I had assumed some sort of heart issue, but 25 still seemed way too young for that.

He was a fun watch at Purdue.

I’m ready to call it

Cosmic crisp has taken the top spot in my apple rankings.

pretty sure I've brought this up before but having good dishwasher-bowl compatibility is important

I can see the benefits in a collaboration between appliance and dishware companies to design a bowl set that perfectly fits the top rack of the dishwasher

my mom got a dishwasher that is specifically designed to accommodate Reidl wine glasses

" . . . the Forest"

CEO made it mandatory, starting today, for everyone on the weekly directors' meeting to be on camera.

So no more working out at 12:30pm ahead of that 1:30pm meeting, where I'm typically wearing a tank top and sweating profusely.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but is really unacceptable/unprofessional to work out before a video meeting like that?

" . . . the Forest"

One of my mentors/supervisors for my first job post grad school was a class of '71 Deacon and he always called it "the Forest"

Ah, I didn't know he left basketball and then blown up. I had assumed some sort of heart issue, but 25 still seemed way too young for that.

He was a fun watch at Purdue.

Reading about his story, it really seems like he was someone who thrived in a structured environment and struggled without it. I’ve dealt with those same issues myself.

never heard the Forest. are we still calling Wake Forest people "Wake Foresters" as seemed to be a Hatch thing?

my grandparents live in a retirement community in durham called the forest at duke so this is creating some big negative vibes from our new president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back