• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely prefer Dead studio albums over their live stuff.

I gave up my Dave Mathews band fandom when I went to a show in Roanoke VA and Bruce Hornsby was the opener. He was phenomenal, but the crowd was so fucking disrespectful. I broke out of the crowd went to the back of the venue and waited for my friends.

I was at a wedding Saturday and the DJ played a DMB song (crash). Probably the first time I've ever heard a DMB song at a wedding before, non-ironically anyway.

I was at a wedding Saturday and the DJ played a DMB song (crash). Probably the first time I've ever heard a DMB song at a wedding before, non-ironically anyway.

Bro, bitches born in the late 70s/early 80s were/are so fucking thirsty for DMB songs. I don't think I've been to a wedding yet that didn't have a DMB song.

Bro, bitches born in the late 70s/early 80s were/are so fucking thirsty for DMB songs. I don't think I've been to a wedding yet that didn't have a DMB song.

ha, the bride in this case even younger than me, though her husband fits the early 80s designation so maybe it was him or his family that requested it

was still just kinda "wait is DMB playing right now" kinda moment, dance floor wasn't exactly poppin'

Going to high school in Charlottesville it was sacrilege not to love DMB. Really not my cup of tea though.

yah I mean I went through a DMB phase in middle/early high school, but now its only good for a nice hit of nostalgia

yah I mean I went through a DMB phase in middle/early high school, but now its only good for a nice hit of nostalgia

yeah I mean I used to be called DMBdeac on the old board which was a name I made like senior year of HS. rarely ever listen to them. occasionally will put on the Sirius channel to see what's playing but that's if none of my other presets are hitting for me.

yeah I mean I used to be called DMBdeac on the old board which was a name I made like senior year of HS. rarely ever listen to them. occasionally will put on the Sirius channel to see what's playing but that's if none of my other presets are hitting for me.

huge improvement on your username

I had been to like 7 DMB concerts by the time I reached high school, but you outgrow those kinds of things.

Wife has had covid since Saturday, and we both have to pass a Covid test on Friday to be able to get into Portugal. So we're sweating it a little bit right now.

In a country full of haters, I don't think I've ever seen anybody said they don't like Tom Hanks.

I think that there is some sort of Q conspiracy theory that Tom Hanks died and was replaced by a pedophile imposter.

So even in that case they technically only hate the supposed pedophile imposter.

DMB is not the worst, it's pretty ok. His fanbase is the worst or use to be, I don't know what the vibe is these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back