• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then this British dude talked about his soccer career and kicked Michael Rooker in the face at least 15 times.

There was a wild thunderstorm last night that was probably the loudest I’ve ever heard

My co-worker sent out a picture yesterday afternoon from down in Draper and the clouds & rain were so low and dark it looked like it was raining smog (which it may have been).

Millcreek Canyon is super close to you and easy to explore, by the way. Also, Log Haven towards the back of it is an awesome, albeit pricy, restaurant up in the mountains.

Today's crossword was a real banger. I used to hate Thursday puzzles but now love them. When I understood what was going on I felt like the guy in The Usual Suspects that dropped his coffee mug.

Today's crossword was a real banger. I used to hate Thursday puzzles but now love them. When I understood what was going on I felt like the guy in The Usual Suspects that dropped his coffee mug.

Same. Delightful today.

Is it unreasonable of me to request a doctor rather than a PA as my primary care practitioner? If she wasn’t overweight and then always tells me I need to lose weight when she looks at the bmi chart I may stick around but I don’t have a lot of confidence in her right now.

You can just request a change in provider without specifying MD vs PA. There are good and bad MDs and good and bad PAs. You can find some primary care MDs who would do the exact same thing as that PA is doing.

i stopped going to PT when they shifted away from having me see a DPT to seeing a student -- DPT was less and less involved and the whole thing became pointless

pretty annoying, actually

i stopped going to PT when they shifted away from having me see a DPT to seeing a student -- DPT was less and less involved and the whole thing became pointless

pretty annoying, actually

On the one hand the student does need to get experience managing patient case loads to prepare for being in the clinic. On the other hand they really should've made sure you're on board with seeing a student and made it transparent how the supervising PT was involved in the care. If that happens you can always request to go back to seeing a licensed PT instead of a student.

I had to wait a month to speak to my primary care doctor (scheduled to call me today at 3) to get a referral for a dermatologist about getting a mole removed.

yeah, i'm sure I could have been less passive-aggressive about it but going to see an unsupervised student for the same $$$ is lame and it's lame that it's on me as the patient to do something about it

You can just request a change in provider without specifying MD vs PA. There are good and bad MDs and good and bad PAs. You can find some primary care MDs who would do the exact same thing as that PA is doing.

I just want a little appreciation. You just saw me with my shirt off. Don’t tell me I’m chubby afterwards.

Haven't been my PCP in two years is that a thing I should be doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back