• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson's Thriller is just such a fucking strong track list.

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Baby Be Mine
3. The Girl Is Mine
4. Thriller
5. Beat It
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature
8. PYT
9. The Lady in My Life

Human Nature is such a fuckin' rad song.

Björk's Homogenic is just such a fucking strong track list.

1. Hunter
2. Jóga
3. Unravel
4. Bachelorette
5. All Neon Like
6. 5 Years
7. Immature
8. Alarm Call
9. Pluto
10. All Is Full of Love

Alarm Call is such a fuckin' rad song.

My wife is very frugal, which is normally a good thing, but awhile ago we bought 25 black meal prep containers. She insists on washing and saving the black containers our Chinese food comes in and none of them are ever the same. So I just spent what seemed like forever trying to find two lids to match two containers.

Now, thanks to the miracles of modern capitalism, all of the containers are in the trash and Amazon will be delivering 50 new containers between 4-8 AM (which seems completely unnecessary).

Chai Pani won the Beard Award for Outstanding Restaurant and Curate won for Outstanding Hospitality

The Curate felate needs to end. That place is resting on its laurels.

The Curate felate needs to end. That place is resting on its laurels.

I've never had a bad meal there either but I don't disagree with this premise. Every meal is fairly similar there/they don't change it up or add new things much.

The addition of the vermouth program was some forward progress at least.

Beard Awards usually go for tried and true places, not new hotness. They’re more lifetime achievement awards.

I've never had a bad meal there either but I don't disagree with this premise. Every meal is fairly similar there/they don't change it up or add new things much.

The addition of the vermouth program was some forward progress at least.

I’ve never been and with the ridiculous growth in Asheville, I feel like they can rest on their laurels because there (for a while) will be people like me that have never been and want to try it.

I don’t think it’s a long term strategy obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back