• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked out my sliding glass door the other day and wasps had made a nest in the track. I got lit the hell up. I won in the end by killing everyone in their family.

Yeah, when this mass extinction comes there are a number of species that no one is really going to miss.

I’ve gotta make some tough choices today. New episodes of The Boys, The Old Man, and the whole part 2 of Stranger Things.

Happy Canada Day, to those who celebrate.

Such a white people holiday.

At the risk of posting too many pics of my home…

We’re finishing our basement. I work from home and have an office on our main floor, which sucks because my kids are loud and my wife just comes in to hang out all of the time.

So this will be my new office. No idea how to set it up, though. Thinking of some sort of built in desk/shelving on the wall where the windows would be on my right. Can’t use the window wall because they are too low.

Any ideas on how to set it up? I’m terrible at such things.

988612e33e1526920a324eaeb8c1c4a4.jpg

At the risk of posting too many pics of my home…

We’re finishing our basement. I work from home and have an office on our main floor, which sucks because my kids are loud and my wife just comes in to hang out all of the time.

So this will be my new office. No idea how to set it up, though. Thinking of some sort of built in desk/shelving on the wall where the windows would be on my right. Can’t use the window wall because they are too low.

Any ideas on how to set it up? I’m terrible at such things.

988612e33e1526920a324eaeb8c1c4a4.jpg

L shaped desk in the corner to the left of the camera and facing the window. You can see them coming and you have quick access to an exit.

I have had a budget tv (about $300) outside and mounted on the side of my garage for about two years (taken down from about November - March). It's not protected at all from the elements and I live right outside of Chicago. I invested in a $30 waterproof cover I put on when we're not using it, and it has worked like a charm. There is no way I would spend $5k on an outdoor tv. It would take 15 of these budget tvs to break for me to get to that number.

I have a fairly similar set up and almost the same time frame for the TV being outside. The only difference is I built a cabinet and installed a lift inside of it. I open the lid to the cabinet and hit a button on the remote. The cabinet keeps the cheap TV dry.

GIGUE is a bullshit word

why is Spelling Bee/Crossword chat still allowed on the CT but Wordle and other games aren't?

Because there are a handful of posts per week tops, vs everyone posting their goddamn color square results for all the game variants?

I can’t think of how long it’s been since I’ve owned boxers.

boxer briefs here. exclusively jockey with the H fly for easy access

Y’all peeing through the peeholes too? You all living a wild existence.

Also, sounds like flying is gonna be a nightmare on Monday. Convincing my wife to get all her shit for 2 weeks in Europe into a carryon went well though.

Boxers around the house & for running errands but boxer briefs for anytime I’m wearing jeans/pants or going out. Gotta let the boys breathe

Boxers around the house & for running errands but boxer briefs for anytime I’m wearing jeans/pants or going out. Gotta let the boys breathe

Same.

It has been years since I've found a brand of boxers that I like... Anyone have any suggestions? I used to wear J.Crew or Banana Republic... When I checked both of those recently, they sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back