• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotton boxers unless I'm playing golf or working out. Performance boxer briefs for those events.

I never wore anything but cotton boxers from puberty till I was in my 40s, including high school soccer and running 10Ks.

I think numbers are down compared to sports in the past but the numbers are still way better than any other kind of TV. Live sports are basically the only thing you can sell ads against because everything else on TV is being watched streaming or DVRed. As long as companies are willing to pay huge amounts of money to get eyeballs on their commercials, then live sports will continue to get huge TV contracts.

There's probably also some interesting data about demographics of who is watching sports. I think a lot of Gen Z only engage with sports via highlights and memes on social media sites instead of watching games live.

This last point is interesting. I could see how people could just follow the league on YouTube and then tune in maybe on Christmas and for a few hyped games and some of the playoffs.

What’s the difference between tapatalk and just using a web browser

On your phone? The web browser on the phone is cumbersome and requires zooming or clicking on small things.

I was grandfathered into Tapatalk Pro but got an alert that something will change. I may take this $4.99 deal because it’s worth it. Of course this is the first I’m seeing of it so it may not be worth it to change.

just booked a business trip to LA in august, flights and rental cars are kinda wild rn, more expensive than lodging atm

On your phone? The web browser on the phone is cumbersome and requires zooming or clicking on small things.

I was grandfathered into Tapatalk Pro but got an alert that something will change. I may take this $4.99 deal because it’s worth it. Of course this is the first I’m seeing of it so it may not be worth it to change.

Weird. I don’t have trouble reading or seeing things just using safari on my phone

I am finding some reasonable flight prices here and there but nothing good on the rental car front. I just used Uber on my last trip. Between a rental and parking it was much cheaper and easier to let someone else drive my ass around.

I am finding some reasonable flight prices here and there but nothing good on the rental car front. I just used Uber on my last trip. Between a rental and parking it was much cheaper and easier to let someone else drive my ass around.

My office out there is like 40 miles from LA

Gonna spend a couple nights in LA and the rest of the time out near the boring office park

What should I wear to blend in with the natives in Portugal and Spain?

We have been stuck at home with Covid since last Wednesday. I’m so sick of being here. I have no idea how I did this for months and months before.

We have been stuck at home with Covid since last Wednesday. I’m so sick of being here. I have no idea how I did this for months and months before.

You should pick up mafia. I think that’s really all that kept me from going Jack Torrance during quarantine.

@strick

if i have to travel to thousand oaks, should i stay in silver lake/los feliz or santa monica? or does it matter, gonna be a shitty commute either way? i mostly want options for food.

They took away our local convenience center drop off point so I now have a 25 min drive to drop off recycling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back