• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They took away our local convenience center drop off point so I now have a 25 min drive to drop off recycling.

Isn't there the one super close to the school? You could just save it up for the days you go mow the fields.

@strick

if i have to travel to thousand oaks, should i stay in silver lake/los feliz or santa monica? or does it matter, gonna be a shitty commute either way? i mostly want options for food.

Probably Santa Monica. There’s good food on the west side and some solid bars i can rec if you want. You also get great nature and probably 20 degrees cooler than Los Feliz

Nice my work friend lives in Hollywood and I know I’d be able to spend time with her either way

Thx man will hit you up when I book

What should I wear to blend in with the natives in Portugal and Spain?

Be as loud as possible. Wear an American Flag shirt with a NYY hat, new balances and a Fanny pack.

It was really interesting to see how embarrassed students in my study abroad program became of American tourists as the program went on.

Be as loud as possible. Wear an American Flag shirt with a NYY hat, new balances and a Fanny pack.

It was really interesting to see how embarrassed students in my study abroad program became of American tourists as the program went on.
Imagine leading a study abroad program. It's my life's pleasure to give students the experience you describe here

Townie, our mutual high school friend Greg lives in silver lake. You should call him up!

@strick

if i have to travel to thousand oaks, should i stay in silver lake/los feliz or santa monica? or does it matter, gonna be a shitty commute either way? i mostly want options for food.

AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ and Pinball!!!

Question. Is 41 too old to rock a tank top?

You know my answer.

But I’m not sure if I’m the right guy to ask.

Wore a Nike tank most of today. Will wear the same one, different color, all day tomorrow.

I have a nice MTV Spring Break ‘87 tank that has a bunch of girls in thongs on the front and my daughters are always asking me why the ladies bottoms are hanging out.

Mako I’m in fleetwood this weekend. Say hi if you drive down 221

I would but I don’t want to

Instead we are going to sleep late, drink coffee on the porch and enjoy it not being 90, then find a cool place to drink all afternoon and evening

I would but I don’t want to

Instead we are going to sleep late, drink coffee on the porch and enjoy it not being 90, then find a cool place to drink all afternoon and evening

Hahaha. That’s a well spent day.

Some douche with a truck too big parked about a foot away from my storage unit at the apartment and I couldn’t get my bike out to ride to the park this evening. Has really ruined my night. Sad !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back