• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies in advance for cross-posting but not sure if he posts in the other thread. Good @birdman Wordle today.

Apologies in advance for cross-posting but not sure if he posts in the other thread. Good @birdman Wordle today.

I just landed in ATL. Maybe I’ll try the wordle while waiting for my connection.

We watched the man from Toronto last night out on the porch. Entertaining flick

Also good start to the lazy day here. Coffee is done, about to go in search of a good brewery in the Boone area

Also good start to the lazy day here. Coffee is done, about to go in search of a good brewery in the Boone area

I think Booneshine was my favorite atmosphere + beer wise when we went brewery hopping in Boone/blowing rock last month.

Crap - I tried to delete a steam game from my MAC through storage management without remembering that you have to delete it on Steam. Now the files are gone but the game is still taking up storage.

I’m logged into my steam account and I don’t see how to uninstall local files

I figured it out, I had to access a hidden file to completely uninstall the steam client

Booneshine is the move. Best beer & food of the breweries up there. AMB has good beer & good pizza but not as nice of a place. Lost Province has a few good ones and their pizza is good (but I think the truck at AMB is better). Lost Province’s tap room at Hardin Creek or something is a good place to avoid crowds. There’s a new one called Parallel Brewing that I wasn’t able to hit.

Saloon & Tapp room were my favorite bars. Good patios at both.

Booneshine is the move. Best beer & food of the breweries up there. AMB has good beer & good pizza but not as nice of a place. Lost Province has a few good ones and their pizza is good (but I think the truck at AMB is better). Lost Province’s tap room at Hardin Creek or something is a good place to avoid crowds. There’s a new one called Parallel Brewing that I wasn’t able to hit.

Ok good that's exactly my take of the 3 we hit, nailed it. I did like the truck at AMB. We ate dinner at lost province since they did rezzies, but I wouldn't go there just to drink/hang out.

Booneshine was a cool spot. Love any place with that much outdoor space/seating.

Can anyone parse what this pizza means because it is inscrutable to me

ba3f238c6ef565aef08420f419f5fd42.jpg

Is all culture subcultures?

Ok good that's exactly my take of the 3 we hit, nailed it. I did like the truck at AMB. We ate dinner at lost province since they did rezzies, but I wouldn't go there just to drink/hang out.

Booneshine was a cool spot. Love any place with that much outdoor space/seating.

cheers. the lost province at hardin creek is more of a hangout spot than the one downtown since it is just a warehouse. they don't serve any food iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back