• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate at curate this weekend and while it was fine, I enjoyed ukiah more. We ordered the chef's tasting menu at both places; curate seemed intent on having you try only random things like roasted turnips and blood sausage. While I don't expect a chefs menu to be a "greatest hits" compilation, I do expect a couple of standards to be included.

Last edited:
I ate at curate this weekend and while it was fine, I enjoyed ukiah more. We ordered the chef's tasting menu at both places; curate seemed intent on having you try only random things like roasted turnips and blood sausage. While I don't expect a chefs menu to be a "greatest hits" compilation, I do expect a couple of standards to be included.

But how was the hospitality? Really need to try Ukiah. Have heard fantastic things. That building has been a restaurant graveyard so hope they make it.

The chef from Saltbox in Durham won best Chef Southeast. I’ve heard it’s fantastic.

i don't even know what that category means. Our server was fine and i made a reservation online. Not sure what else you'd be rating for hospitality.

i don't even know what that category means. Our server was fine and i made a reservation online. Not sure what else you'd be rating for hospitality.

Did they take your hat and coat when you came in? Did they greet you as slugger? Were there mints and toothpicks at the host stand when you left? Did they say y’all come back now ya hear when you left? That’s hospitality.

I am 35 year olds and don’t think I have once bought a pillow from anywhere other than Walmart or ikea. This is evidenced by my constant neck and back pain.

Where does one go to buy a pillow other than Fox News? I am not interested in online purchasing. I want to go see the heft and girth before I buy.

I buy at Target and probably should have bought a new pillow a year or two ago but didn't because of Covid.

I am 35 year olds and don’t think I have once bought a pillow from anywhere other than Walmart or ikea. This is evidenced by my constant neck and back pain.

Where does one go to buy a pillow other than Fox News? I am not interested in online purchasing. I want to go see the heft and girth before I buy.

At Home, Home Goods, Marshall’s

I think I bought my last pillow at Bed Bath and Beyond and it’s been good.

Can’t stand the damned hazardous air freshener scentification crap they insist on inflicting upon their customers, however.

Did they take your hat and coat when you came in? Did they greet you as slugger? Were there mints and toothpicks at the host stand when you left? Did they say y’all come back now ya hear when you left? That’s hospitality.

There was no flair AT ALL. And nary a toothpick in sight

i wouldn't be surprised if there were a bunch of D&D curious in your friend group. just bring it up

With this bunch of nerds no WAY there isn’t a local dungeon master. Not counting our actual sex dungeon owner

*sucks teeth*

Exocomp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back