• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Uber Eats... Amazon bought a small stake in GrubHub (with an option to buy more) and if you have Prime you can now get a year of GrubHub+ for free.

I did it this morning.

Zero delivery fees from most places.

A game changer that changes the game.

I think I would like a new job. The mortgage world is pretty bleak (even if the business unit I run is growing). How does one pivot industries after 11 years?

This is me.

Let me know when you figure it out.

Also let me know when you start applying to specific jobs so I can upload my resume.

Speaking of Uber Eats... Amazon bought a small stake in GrubHub (with an option to buy more) and if you have Prime you can now get a year of GrubHub+ for free.

I did it this morning.

Definitely going to sign up for this.

gif

I went in February (not by choice) and it absolutely sucked but for obvious reasons.

I did it this morning.

Have you never paid for one of those zero delivery fee things? It seems like now with this I might have a membership to all of them, grubhub, uber, doordash through various promotions with various credit cards.

Have you never paid for one of those zero delivery fee things? It seems like now with this I might have a membership to all of them, grubhub, uber, doordash through various promotions with various credit cards.

We don't get delivery much because I hate paying the delivery fees and various other upcharges. I usually just go and get it to save a few bucks.

But if those fees go away and all I'm paying is a slight upcharge and tip to the driver? I'll probably use more often.

although I just decided since I live like 10 mins from work, I'm gonna stop getting delivery, get some exercise, walk home and eat groceries and play darts/pinball for 45 mins erry day.

Just recently aligned all my like 8 credit cards to get paid on the 15th (before they all were completely different days) so I can actually track spending on any given month and the past few months have been brutal. Ain't gonna be able to retire to that country club life at 55 if I keep this up.

Wife also recently complained we don't spend enough time together after we just ate out at expensive restaurants like 5 of the previous 9 days, so we ain't eating out for a bit so she can get some perspective.

We don't get delivery much because I hate paying the delivery fees and various other upcharges. I usually just go and get it to save a few bucks.

But if those fees go away and all I'm paying is a slight upcharge and tip to the driver? I'll probably use more often.

you do save on some delivery fees, but there are still service fees + upcharge + tip

The Theranos co-conspirator guy just got the hammer dropped on him. What’s that they say about putting your dick in crazy?

I did it this morning.

but isn't there still like a convenience fee or somethign?

Great discussion on Lebatard today: If someone tells you news and you already know, should you not say "yeah, saw that already" so that you don't deflate the news teller?

Kombucha used to be a nice healthy (albeit expensive) treat and good for my gut. Lately it has NOT been cooperating with my gut. I could fill a hot air balloon with these burps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back