• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cold and it's basically turned off my ability to fall asleep. I'm going bonkers.

It’s a long walk to the B gates at SLC. 0/10 do not recommend

Which people are worse: those that crowd the gate before the flight boards or those that stand up immediately after the plane lands?

I think they’re one & the same. But if I had to pick I would pick the gate crowders.

It is way too late for all these crying kids to be flying. Need a 21+ airplane rule.

My new neighbor dude is out playing with one of his kids in their patio right now. I’m used to having quiet time in my patio watching TV or whatever and now I’m hearing kids playing at 2:45 am.

Phan good morning

The first leg of the red eye sucked. I got about 30 min of sleep on a 3.5hr flight. Woke up to my back killing me. Can never get comfortable on an airplane.

The hostess/co-owner at the restaurant I ate at last night told me and my wife that she has had Covid four times.

I forgot how friggin humid it is in the Carolina’s. The jet bridge in charlotte just made me gross

On lovely holiday in geordie-land in the middle of this month-long work trip. Beautiful run in the countryside this morning, bacon sandwich and tea, and now off to the famous tyne-side breweries

My new neighbor dude is out playing with one of his kids in their patio right now. I’m used to having quiet time in my patio watching TV or whatever and now I’m hearing kids playing at 2:45 am.

If someone asked me “who on the boards would end up living in a sitcom where his new neighbors were vampires?”, it would be you. Maybe palma

I forgot how friggin humid it is in the Carolina’s. The jet bridge in charlotte just made me gross

I remember traveling down to Gainesville to tour UF and it felt like I got punched in the face stepping outside the plane.

Morning CT!

I've been loving the rain each afternoon/evening this week in NC. It's been super dry and everything was starting to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back