• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exocomp.jpg

Exocomp Exocomp

reddit already chewed that story up. he was suspended for violating his NDA

So… your saying that Google suspended an engineer for violating his non disclosure agreement by saying that their AI was sentient. Alright.

We have a D@D club at the school, and guess who the faculty sponsor is?

I am 35 year olds and don’t think I have once bought a pillow from anywhere other than Walmart or ikea. This is evidenced by my constant neck and back pain.

Where does one go to buy a pillow other than Fox News? I am not interested in online purchasing. I want to go see the heft and girth before I buy.

i prefer very thin pillows, so i bought this one and took out the stuffing to get it to the thickness I wanted

I travel with it when I can

I really hate hotel pillows -- who sleeps with their head a foot high i don't get it

no he handed away proprietary code

did you even read the story?

No, I reached my limit of free NYT articles, I just read the subhead: “Blake Lemoine, the engineer, says Google’s language model has a soul. The company disagrees.”

i prefer very thin pillows, so i bought this one and took out the stuffing to get it to the thickness I wanted

I travel with it when I can

I really hate hotel pillows -- who sleeps with their head a foot high i don't get it

Thicker pillows are better for sex positions.

I fucking hate down pillows and hate when hotels have them. Who wants a pillow to surround their head and compress down to a millimeter thick under your head and neck? The guest bed we sleep at in my in-laws' house has those and wife and I had to buy some pillows at Target to replace them, but we have to hide them so as to not offend MIL.

Thicker pillows are better for sex positions.

Funny enough, I am actually a body pillow sleeper, I don't sleep well if my knees touch together, so I sleep with a body pillow, and this has led to some conversations. Females would get angry back in the day because I preferred to sleep with my body pillow rather than spoon with them. One girl actually asked if that was to separate us during the night.

Having to sleep with a body pillow may be one of the weirdest thing about me.

yeah gotta have a pillow between the knees when side sleeping

i'm a combo sleeper!

like, Google has Sentient AI but of course has to hide it from the world b/c Conspiracy?

Funny enough, I am actually a body pillow sleeper, I don't sleep well if my knees touch together, so I sleep with a body pillow, and this has led to some conversations. Females would get angry back in the day because I preferred to sleep with my body pillow rather than spoon with them. One girl actually asked if that was to separate us during the night.

Having to sleep with a body pillow may be one of the weirdest thing about me.

I sleep horrible if someone is touching me. My wife is the same way. Getting a king size bed was the best thing we did for our quality of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back