• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife packed for this entire trip in a carryon. I don’t think I’ve ever been more attracted to her.

My new neighbors are out setting off fireworks right now. The whole family. Three kids under 5 and their little dog.

_____________ is the most widely consumed fat in the world

what do you think it is?

Spent the long weekend in NH. Texas was too goddamn hot, so we bit the bullet and bought expensive tickets to go see my mom. Weather was like 70s and 80s, did a nice beach day, walked around Portsmouth, had some lobster and chowder. After the fiery inferno that is Texas, it was damn near magical. I think I took for granted all the summers spent up on the coast. There is a reason no one gets sent away to summer camp in Texas. Saw my brother and my sisters, no major fights.

I am really starting to think in this day and age of remote working that 2 seasonal houses are the way to go. Instead of one decent size house, you go with two smaller ones in different parts of the country and go back and forth. FL/NH, CO/CA, whatever combination you want to go with, where you can enjoy temperate climate whenever you choose. Instead of going for one McMansion, why not two condos? You can always try airbnbing the one you arent in.

Yes I have not fully flushed out this idea and there are probably many issues, but I think this is answer to many of the hot and cold related issues we as a nation are facing.

I have arrived in Lisbon. The man behind the counter at the airport bakery just told me “your eyes, they just broke my heart”. I’m legit thinking about leaving my wife for a tiny Portuguese baker.

stupid poors should just buy another house if they don't want to face the climate apocalypse

I have arrived in Lisbon. The man behind the counter at the airport bakery just told me “your eyes, they just broke my heart”. I’m legit thinking about leaving my wife for a tiny Portuguese baker.

Haha, say obrigado. You will probably drive past my old apt when leaving the airport. To answer your earlier question, I hope you brought white sneaks, really short shorts and a soccer jersey. Enjoy my man, have been having such FOMO not being in Europe this summer.

the answer to the fats question is palm oil

c3e1612230e3feb602b5b324b49163a2--animal-faces-professional-development.jpg

I went for a hike yesterday thru park city mtn. Really had to be careful bc the trail was shared with mtn bikers and they did not seem to have any care for hikers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back