• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had grilled octopus. My wife had swordfish. We had sardine apps and a couple of drinks a piece. Our bill was 37 euros. I may retire in Portugal.

I had grilled octopus. My wife had swordfish. We had sardine apps and a couple of drinks a piece. Our bill was 37 euros. I may retire in Portugal.

Are you there as an EF tours chaperone? You leave your kids at home but have to loosely watch a bunch of high schoolers?

Are you there as an EF tours chaperone? You leave your kids at home but have to loosely watch a bunch of high schoolers?

We’re technically group leaders but we generally only bring kids with their parents. So it’s a pretty killer set up.

This is what I have been saying. Also Sagres is the go to beer not Super Bock. If you see Opta or Guarda Rios on the menu, those are good wines.

We’re technically group leaders but we generally only bring kids with their parents. So it’s a pretty killer set up.

LOLWUT ? That's gotta be pretty easy. And isn't the point of these trips to give the kids a chance to grow -- like, without their parents hovering over them ?

I did an EF tour to Spain in 11th grade. There were 14 kids 2 teachers and an EF guide. We puked up a lot a sangria all over the hotel in Sevilla. Gen X had more fun than Z I think.

Full in ear earbuds are awful. Give me half in ears.

what does this mean?

like airpods vs jabras?

e75_top_product.png

Yes. Half ins kind of just nestle in the ear while in ears are in the ear canal. Maybe I just have tiny ears

ah, yeah. i dunno, i have two different jabras (65t and 75ts) and i've really liked them a lot

the worst are the ones with the silicone tips that go all the way in the ear, like the bottom right on this image

music-earphones-various-types-realistic-earbuds-wireless-headset-and-vector-id1192900977

my parents were rocking some bone conduction earphones on vacay a couple weeks ago, seems ideal if you hate having things in or on your ears..

When I finally bit the bullet and got some airpods pro I hated how much I loved them. They are worth it

i can run bluetooth through my hearing aids, but I hate the quality of sound and the sensation it creates

mom has much better hearing aid tech and loves it, so maybe on my next pair

i can run bluetooth through my hearing aids, but I hate the quality of sound and the sensation it creates

mom has much better hearing aid tech and loves it, so maybe on my next pair

My boss runs blue tooth through his hearing aids which is how he uses his cell phone.

It’s lead to some awkward interactions because only he knows he’s on the phone.

In hindsight, we should have traveled more when it was just one kid and he stayed where you put him. Just didn’t know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back