• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear. Guardsman is great. My wife does not like it, though. Couple dicey spots. And yeah, the Brighton Lakes is great - want to do it again and summit one of those surrounding peaks.

No Name Saloon in PC. I guess it's a bit touristy, but it's one of my favorite bars in the country. Solid food. The Cabin is solid as well - crunchier vibe with cheap PBRs and Elkupine mascot. It sucks that High West seems impossible to get into without a long wait when I've tried in recent years.

I think we are planning to do brighton lakes --> sunset peak soon.

when we went up to PC just to knock around when I first moved here, we didn't do any hiking but went to davanza's. cool spot, pretty good food

Was just in SilverLake this past weekend playing alotta BAYWATCH pinball. Snapped this sweet pic there

81636abca1ed63d639cf48797970e0fb.jpg

You should definitely wash your hands after manipulating that ball shooter and flipper buttons.

Man, we are getting ready to head out to Lisbon for the whole day and my morning poo is being all groundhog seeing his shadow for some reason.

Man, we are getting ready to head out to Lisbon for the whole day and my morning poo is being all groundhog seeing his shadow for some reason.

Dude, I am on the 100% opposite side of this equation. I don't know what the fuck I ate, but I'm hitting the can 4 times a day with barn-burner blowout shits.

Yeah, I get constipated for days when I fly to Europe. I have to take a little something to help out.

Over the weekend our dog took a drastic turn for the worse. She has been battling cancer and had a giant inoperable tumor on her backside, but over the weekend she was having some trouble breathing. Stayed up all night with her on Sat and Sun nights, then came back to Charlotte early. We had to put her to sleep yesterday and I don't recall being more sad. She was my favorite pet of all time. RIP Callie.

then i woke up this morning coughing and feverish and I have COVID. so GREAT weekend all around.

One of the guys I work with is currently in Italy and I have a very strong desire to take a trip to Europe.

Probably a few years before I can leave my kids with family for something like that.

We are doing 4 nights in Mexico in September which is probably the most we can do at this point.

We just have the one kid (almost 2 years old) but just managed 2 weeks in Europe. Even had a nice time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back