• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just feel like certain IPs are ubiquitous for people of a certain age.

it's just a great show, even if WWII isn't your thing

There is a meme going around where its something like when every guy turns 35, he has to get really into smoking meats, brewing beer or WW2. We joke but its kind of true. If you are around a bunch of middle age men in the suburbs, you can probably start a conversation on at least 1 of those 3 topics. The Civil War use to be fair game, but that has gotten too political as I found out on the sports board.

"The significance of this new regulation speaks volumes to acknowledging the history of people of African descent in this country."

from the company email giving us off Juneteenth last year

we do not have it off this year

my son's daycare has it off, but this is a new development since it wasn't on the holiday list at the beginning of the year. I do not get it off, but am WFH anyway rn. Looks like we'll be watching the Cars trilogy.

If someone wants to DM me their HBOmax access codes, I'll go a head and watch Band of Brothers. I'll do it for you all, my brothers.

the overlap with BoB fans and Master and Commander fans has got to be a single circle

I've never seen BoB. Nor have I seen Sopranos. Watched the Wire and Breaking Bad both in the last five years

Where can I stream Master and Commander? I'll watch it this week

"The significance of this new regulation speaks volumes to acknowledging the history of people of African descent in this country."

from the company email giving us off Juneteenth last year

we do not have it off this year

Holy shit I think I have a 3 day weekend this weekend!

Totally forgot that Juneteenth was now a NYSE market holiday.

if 👏 you 👏 don't 👏 know 👏 how 👏 Kenyon 👏 Webster 👏 died 👏 in 👏 real 👏 life 👏 you 👏 don't 👏 get 👏 to 👏 talk 👏 about 👏 Band 👏 of 👏 Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back