• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread: Yo Sexy Ladies wan' chat with us

Seeing people tweeting about crypto trading being frozen and worrying about a run on “the banks”, even saw a tweet asking if Celsius insures crypto accounts…, meanwhile Jay-Z & Jack Dorsey are holding a “Bitcoin Academy” in the Brooklyn Marcy Projects this summer. What in the fuck is going on. What lesson could you give children about bitcoin at the moment? Go back in time 8 years to buy it?

Courses can code their tees however they like and local players know what each means.

I don't even pay that much attention to mine, I just play the black, which is between the tips and the old man tees.

I typically see tee sets as (i) tips, (ii) men's long, (iii) men's short/seniors, (iv) ladies, (v) super seniors/juniors/beginners.

Seeing people tweeting about crypto trading being frozen and worrying about a run on “the banks”, even saw a tweet asking if Celsius insures crypto accounts…, meanwhile Jay-Z & Jack Dorsey are holding a “Bitcoin Academy” in the Brooklyn Marcy Projects this summer. What in the fuck is going on. What lesson could you give children about bitcoin at the moment? Go back in time 8 years to buy it?

You're not investing, you are speculating.

Ours goes blacks, blues, whites, golds, greens. I think the greens are called "family" tees but I don't actually know what that means.

Adam Sandler is ripping off Al Brooks movies, and not even good Al Brooks movies. Hustle is just a basketball version of the Scout.

you just don't seem like the golfing type

idk any academics/academic wagz who golf

i am a man of mystery

golf was my primary sport during my school years (4 year varsity letterman, bitches) and after but haven't played as much since having kids and none of my academic friends play golf.

i also enjoy shooting clays, cooking, motorcycling, skateboarding and playing Dungeons & Dragons

AMA

Does that include landing successfully.?

I took it up during COVID and landed it twice

i am a man of mystery

golf was my primary sport during my school years (4 year varsity letterman, bitches) and after but haven't played as much since having kids and none of my academic friends play golf.

i actually do enjoy golf in theory, but nobody ever wants to play it bc my friends are mostly academics out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back