• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend just gave me his old guitar. It was really nice of him, but I've had a lot of trouble playing it.

I can't really be upset though, it's not often someone gives you something with no strings attached.

My friend just gave me his old guitar. It was really nice of him, but I've had a lot of trouble playing it.

I can't really be upset though, it's not often someone gives you something with no strings attached.

did you hear batman skipped church last week?

it was christian bale

Skinny I am offended at your hatred of me & my coworkers. Sad !

Sorry, man! You are in a big city now. You probably have some portal that is harder to navigate than the Ninja Turtles video game.

Of all the women I meet and interact with everyday, I wonder which of them are legit squirters.

Alexa, turn your volume up.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EARS, JACKASS!

Last edited:
Have your coworkers invited you to learn about their faith yet?

My entire executive team, for the most part, is LDS. All super nice (of course). They've never tried to convert me, but did offer me a "blessing" before a flight home when I was having a minor health issue last year. I quickly changed the subject.

My entire executive team, for the most part, is LDS. All super nice (of course). They've never tried to convert me, but did offer me a "blessing" before a flight home when I was having a minor health issue last year. I quickly changed the subject.

Have you found that they’re super private? I’ve been told that Mormons really stick to their own outside of work.

Jerry Hall, a Texas born model, who was big in the 80s and somehow acquired a British accent, is divorcing Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox, this is his 4th divorce. In 2005, Jerry Hall starred on a reality TV show where men competed to be her kept man. The show was creatively titled "Kept." FYI The guy who "won", never actually saw her again after the show.

She went from reality dating show to marrying a guy worth 17 Billion dollars. Gotta admire the hustle.

Jerry Hall, a Texas born model, who was big in the 80s and somehow acquired a British accent, is divorcing Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox, this is his 4th divorce. In 2005, Jerry Hall starred on a reality TV show where men competed to be her kept man. The show was creatively titled "Kept." FYI The guy who "won", never actually saw her again after the show.

She went from reality dating show to marrying a guy worth 17 Billion dollars. Gotta admire the hustle.

You realize she was married to Mick Jagger, right ?

can't imagine there are many people in this world with a more thoroughly worked prenup agreement than Rupert Murdoch marrying his fourth wife at age 85

Life imitates art.

Marjorie Taylor Green: Squirter -or- Not a Squirter ?

You realize she was married to Mick Jagger, right ?

Yes, but I imagine if you are on a dating show on VH1 your cache had to have fallen a little bit since then. I am applauding her ability to fight tooth and nail to get back on top of the marriage heap and reap those benefits.

Also, just read that the English Court ruled she was never actually married to Mick. So what are the chances she got screwed on both divorces?

Last edited:

shamefully i actually watched that show. i don't remember anything about it except one guy that made it far was named Anwar and there was a british butler type host and when he'd call his name it sound like "AAAANNNWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" and i still think about that pretty frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back