• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys ever made pineapple tea? It's so easy, tasty, and supposed to be quite good for you. You just boil/simmer the leftover pineapple skin/fruit/leaves after trimming up the pineapple. Strain, cool, and refrigerate. Tastes like less sweet pineapple juice.

You guys ever made pineapple tea? It's so easy, tasty, and supposed to be quite good for you. You just boil/simmer the leftover pineapple skin/fruit/leaves after trimming up the pineapple. Strain, cool, and refrigerate. Tastes like less sweet pineapple juice.

your partners will thank you

I wonder how many graybeards post on here.

At least 2, it seems.

I’ve seen that face before
e9b2acb2eba8849f972ff066d73d3d3e.jpg

How and why would anyone ever become an internal auditor in this job market? Thousands/millions of other compliance related roles that probably pay the same or better. Everyone hates you at your own company, and your job is basically to try to get people in trouble. Yeah, yeah, I guess they uncover issues and protect the company from more serious regulatory issues down the road, but what a miserable existence.

My brother in law’s first two jobs out of school were in compliance at Bear Stearns and Goldman.

My brother in law’s first two jobs out of school were in compliance at Bear Stearns and Goldman.

I'm cool with Compliance - a necessary semi-evil to CYA at a personal & corporate level. Lot of good relationships with those folks. It's the internal auditors that come back around later to basically try to dig shit up that you/compliance missed (and potentially get you in trouble) I do not care for.

Make some tepache instead

One more full day in Paris tomorrow and fly home Saturday

Good shit this trip

Anybody have a golden tee set up at home?

Been thinking about it. Just picked up 2 more pinball machines this week to bump the total to 12. Now need to balance out the rest of the gameroom. Looking at a megatouch machine to throw on a bar, and getting one of those tables with the glass on top that can come with like 80 different games on it like pacman, 1942, frogger, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back