• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only wandering into Panera once every six months now and I exclusively order salads.

I'm only wandering into Panera once every six months now and I exclusively order salads.

Panera salads have been trash since the outset, but their sandwiches have definitely fallen off recently.

The BTB was the first meal my wife wanted after giving birth to our son.

shit didn't open other delivery apps lately , missing out on some good shit. Father's office delivers and has a burger combo with a Pliny

Panera salads have been trash since the outset, but their sandwiches have definitely fallen off recently.

The BTB was the first meal my wife wanted after giving birth to our son.

Right? It's weird how much the sandwiches have fallen off. Big consistency issues too.

Soups still p reliable thankfully. Broccoli Cheddar let me luv u

Yes! Have you seen Leviathan or The Death of Mister Lazarescu? My favorite "bureaucracy is the worst" flicks.

Neither, but they both look great. I will watch one or both of them the next time I get to watch something I want, which will probably be when my wife goes out of town in August. Thanks for the recommendations.

Skinny I am offended at your hatred of me & my coworkers. Sad !

Have your coworkers invited you to learn about their faith yet?

Have only met a handful since we’re only in office one day a week at the employee’s discretion but everyone I have met has bashed the LDS church.

Have only met a handful since we’re only in office one day a week at the employee’s discretion but everyone I have met has bashed the LDS church.

Let me know if you ever find out why missionaries aren’t allowed to play full court basketball.

Let me know if you ever find out why missionaries aren’t allowed to play full court basketball.

n3rl2w.gif

JFC, what the fuck Amazon

https://www.theverge.com/2022/6/23/23179748/amazon-alexa-feature-mimic-voice-dead-relative-ai

Amazon has revealed an experimental Alexa feature that allows the AI assistant to mimic the voices of users’ dead relatives.

The company demoed the feature at its annual MARS conference, showing a video in which a child asks Alexa to read a bedtime story in the voice of his dead grandmother.

“As you saw in this experience, instead of Alexa’s voice reading the book, it’s the kid’s grandma’s voice,” said Rohit Prasad, Amazon’s head scientist for Alexa AI. Prasad introduced the clip by saying that adding “human attributes” to AI systems was increasingly important “in these times of the ongoing pandemic, when so many of us have lost someone we love.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back