• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

Rommy literally said he was noting a switch off of SD3 from ME (lol) when he was at 3 with two others at 2 when we had like 2 hours left. That's hilarious.

I def had to defend my boi SD3 right at that very moment. SD3 and I were fucking SWEATING bullets.

Rommy literally said he was noting a switch off of SD3 from ME (lol) when he was at 3 with two others at 2 when we had like 2 hours left. That's hilarious.

I def had to defend my boi SD3 right at that very moment. SD3 and I were fucking SWEATING bullets.

You've become so good at tone.

Also I'm not saying TIC is mafia if SD3 is mafia, but it was a cute switch. I felt like your vote on SD3 didnt have your heart in it, and you are trying to appear to play with heart, which seemed worth noting

God damn, I missed Rommy. I was trying to brokeback with Rommy last game, but all I had was tejas and Mako.

wait, i just realized "rommy" only has 23 posts on this board. are we sure this is the real rommy?

Also I'm not saying TIC is mafia if SD3 is mafia, but it was a cute switch. I felt like your vote on SD3 didnt have your heart in it, and you are trying to appear to play with heart, which seemed worth noting

SD3 sounds like he knows more. I get that.

He's chronically underrated though.

holy shit i do a little work and come back so much tryharding.

i do enjoy all this D1 reading that people are working on. so much NUANCE. gooner when can we expect your D1 fingering of all maf?

anyone saying it's impossible to read people d1 has never played with maf damo

Back