• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

please push people up. if no votes move in 5 mins, im moving mine to not put 5 people at risk

non game-related questions are an easy place for maf to chime in without riskin the biscuit

I like to look at the replies, rather than the initial question. Which is why Diggler is a stone cold lock to be mafia

Reading it back, tic's vote for rommy feels like he comes by it honestly, don't really feel the same about tim's. Just wanted to note that.

I’m firing off the kill shot. I will not be killing Rommy. I’m taking no further questions.

Change to ***sd3***

He is putting out his mafia tell

***switch to Knight***

Reading it back, tic's vote for rommy feels like he comes by it honestly, don't really feel the same about tim's. Just wanted to note that.

i also didnt like how tim had the question about my username but then didnt come back to address it. seemed like it was just a question for questions sake. i thought his vote on me was civ though, so jury is out on him for me right now

Lol. That’s not going to look good but that was a time lapse while typing/refresh juxtaposition

I don't hate the potential heat on diggler, but I kinda like my vote on knight for now tbh

this was my other option. a tie between sd3 and ddd/knight is good

A vote for Knight is a vote for good over evil. Also I think his vote is stuck right now and I want to see what he does.

Change to ***sd3***

He is putting out his mafia tell

donald-trump-yes.gif

I'm liking rommy AND gooner for civs

look at me go

knight is a spaz
blue gave me tingles earlier

ddd3deacon14goudagooner
sd33romcomddddiggler
romcom2timtic
gouda2bymjuice
bym1sd3