• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

Imagine being dumb enough to invest in crypto

Mako, I'm still trying to decide if your nilla or civ special or possibly SK. I'm not getting mafia vibe this time.

get back in the attic, blue

men are playing here

Feel like blue has been the manliest man in this game and last considering he's mafia-ing and he's manually laboring real shit. But that's just me.

Mako, I'm still trying to decide if your nilla or civ special or possibly SK. I'm not getting mafia vibe this time.

It's too late for a blue run but I'm voting for him tomorrow

Fuck, if I saved SD3 earlier, what happens if I kill him? Cred kill?

I love this post more than mako's mom.

Knight's silence is probably worse than SD3's completely ignoring the issue here but it's tossup for the most part IMO

well sd3 has been around and if he was special he shouldve claimed by now. let him burn

Knight's silence is probably worse than SD3's completely ignoring the issue here but it's tossup for the most part IMO

they've both been around enough to claim and neither have

The two best shit posters in the game at the top, means we're dealing with a BAM squad (boring ass mafia)

Gouda, Tim, and BYM likely. Diggler if you need a 4th.

I'm trying to understand why we would need a 4th

Hop on Rommy. My sloppy seconds are delish

Back