• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

CMMMXXX but you all know that. i have to write it down to keep up

Did I miss a masons claim somewhere?

I have M, C or possibly CCC, and an odd number of T's : 1, 3 or 5. D and V still to be determined.

well LOL i thought i read mason somewhere but now realize that i did NOT

100% in on Rommy or Goon today.

I am shocked. This is my shocked face.

giphy.gif

Omg Rommy's Aviator lololol

so in summary if you want some nonspecific observations, thoroughly hedged, with a side of mistaken setups, i'm your man.

Rommy playing along, taking the reins, but NOT SO MUCH.

I saw the masons too, but there was a stealth edit

well this makes me feel a little better; i was in the car getting some sweet CFA and thought i misread. I reread when i got back to my computer and was trying to figure out why i was impressed with the special hunting when one person was the IC.

We might want to consider a MAJO to save Da from AA, no?

Rommy playing along, taking the reins, but NOT SO MUCH.

I missed on sd3. Don’t really want to nuke the game by going 0/2 and being loud about it. dDD is the best play to clarify what happened d1, plus he should’ve claimed if he was special d1, so it’s a safe vote for civs.

Forget me for a moment and assess the risk/reward of voting ddd/knight here.

I missed on sd3. Don’t really want to nuke the game by going 0/2 and being loud about it. dDD is the best play to clarify what happened d1, plus he should’ve claimed if he was special d1, so it’s a safe vote for civs.

OR we could kill Gooner and lose nothing

It's the obvious vote, which is why I'm pretty sure he was trying to preempt it and make votes look bad by calling me out to not go "tunneling" when that hasn't been the case at all and wouldn't be the case if I did vote for him.

***blue*** or knight

Maybe TIC

diggler def on the backburner after the mason comments

We might want to consider a MAJO to save Da from AA, no?

And what would be the benefit of losing an active player instead of one who has contributed nothing so far?

If you have a mafia candidate, let's hear it.

Alternative is to vote out da if there aren't better choices.

Back