• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

And what would be the benefit of losing an active player instead of one who has contributed nothing so far?

If you have a mafia candidate, let's hear it.

Alternative is to vote out da if there aren't better choices.

lol

Blue is 100 percent civ this game. Dead lock

Lunch with my dad. I'm vanilla, so it was low risk.

I don't believe this, Mr. Knight clearly would have told you "you're the fucking best, Little Knight, go show those fuckers who's boss" and encouraged you to post through the deadline

Knight has eaten lunch with my dad, fwiw. I really wanted to just spend the entire meal reading Knight posts about my mom.

I don't believe this, Mr. Knight clearly would have told you "you're the fucking best, Little Knight, go show those fuckers who's boss" and encouraged you to post through the deadline

We mostly talked about bulldozers. Have you seen my new one?

Knight didn't claim, suggesting vanilla, and no one "saved him", suggesting vanilla, and you guys want to ice him when we already have 2 specials dead? ODDS suggest we shoot elsewhere.

If I didn't actually know for a fact that Knight is a real person, there's no way I'd believe that he is. Kind of like I don't actually believe toogs is a real person.

Knight didn't claim, suggesting vanilla, and no one "saved him", suggesting vanilla, and you guys want to ice him when we already have 2 specials dead? ODDS suggest we shoot elsewhere.

Not claiming doesn't mean vanilla. You claim vanilla late if you are vanilla. Knight knows this. It's probably in his google doc guide from 2009

also blue put sd3 up 1 over knight late. there was movement. if you think all of that movement was civs, then i guess we have a quiet wake maf

Not claiming doesn't mean vanilla. You claim vanilla late if you are vanilla. Knight knows this. It's probably in his google doc guide from 2009

That's very LEVEL 1 of you to say, Romanov.

Back