• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

bad votes aren't usually mafia. seems more SK to me, which could explain why juice is died (juice had a vote on him).

disclaimer: this isn't a strongly held position for me, just saying i'd rather major knight/tim/bym

Gouda voting for blue is just so laughably bad, I just.. what the fuck?

***SWITCH TO GOUDA*** Rommy, hop on the long dong express.

catch up LOSER

bad votes aren't usually mafia. seems more SK to me, which could explain why juice is died (juice had a vote on him).

Bad vote coupled with WTF logic tells me hes either playing dumb or actually dumb. Goodbye, cheese.

Bad vote coupled with WTF logic tells me hes either playing dumb or actually dumb. Goodbye, cheese.

Not to brainmeld with tic or anything but he also picked the wrong one of those two based on how the end of D1 went down

Like an actual bulldozer? Not one of those BS Bobcats?

How much does one of those cost?

It's a cat d9. I got a good deal on it. Big machines have a strange economy and bulldozers are like cars in that the higher trim packages make a big price difference. The little dozer in the picture (my dad's) is actually worth more than the bigger one (mine, tiny pp), because it's has many of the pretty bells and whistles and it's had some work done on it recently. Huge parallels with Mako's mom there; those bad bitches have done a tremendous amount of work and are filthy fucking dirty.

However, in contrast, they are both between 40k and 75k.

Gooner, you're so helpful. Thank you. Got any other galactic brain groups of three you'd like to pleasure me with?

I do not agree with the "majo to save Da" crowd, the logic/math behind it is not in its favor. Either Da shows up or he doesn't.

Gooner, you're so helpful. Thank you. Got any other galactic brain groups of three you'd like to pleasure me with?

Did I accidentally bang your mom thinking it was mako's mom?

I see the same thing in Rommy today. I got his SD3 vote, but I do not understand his play today.

Of course you save Da of you have a chance. Wat

I do not agree with the "majo to save Da" crowd, the logic/math behind it is not in its favor. Either Da shows up or he doesn't.

we are currently at 6-3-1 (most likely) right? Da is likely civ - i don't think he'd blow off mafia or SK role after the shit ryala caught just 3 days ago. Why is the logic/math off?

My 4yo just ran into the other room and asked “mommy, where is my fucking cupcake” so I might miss the next deadline.

Back