• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

pears are a top tier fruit

***tic***

Googled pear rust and your pears have genital warts. Makes them look MORE APPEALING somehow (lol punkass pears), so you got that going for you, which is nice.

There's a motherfuckin' GIANT community of mafia players. If I recall correctly, about 5-7 years ago, there was a considerable consolidation effort that brought people from tons of different forums into a sort of "world's best mafia player" competition. A few of us were drafted to go play in it. I think we ended up sending Rommy or Toogs or whatever. Long story short, our play was so fucking superior that it fucking broke them.

Expanding on this, I also believe that our board pool is/was way deeper in skill. During our "golden age" players like Eagles, Rommy, and to a much lesser extent, I, were working hard to create language to describe the mafia game and forge concepts for play and analysis. We also had the benefit of consistently amazing players like Toogs, Ryala, DaDeacs, Gouda, etc. to create stability in each game we played. Even if there were AA's each game we played made us all "better." The play environment was a forge that produced some incredible world-class players.

Look at this game - even just two games back after the longest break in league history, every single player here can hold their own. There's no automatic, "kill this guy first because he's a game ruiner" on tap. So many other communities across the internet struggled with things like that, or imploded because their board did.

Also, the intense homosexual undertones keeps trash players like Rommy, Gouda, TiC, and Mako interested enough to fill out the numbers.

I only play for the homoeroticism

i also have a bunch of rabbits going nuts in my front yard today. they need to go hop into randolph road

Have you ever eaten cotton tail?

Only when you mom puts on the suit.

il_794xN.3131842168_t9db.jpg

Both Knight and SD3 talking about knocking rust/dust off and tagging mothers. Prob in chad together.

I bragged to a bunch of people that I had asymptomatic covid and then last night I developed some covid symptoms, which puts me in a real predicament because I can’t complain about my symptoms without looking stupid.

I mean I’m totally fine, just some basic stuff, but I also never get sick so I thought at first maybe I’m dying

Back