• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

Also my major goal this game will be that nobody dumbtells about me being the IC. Maybe I will sign off on each post.

-The IC who will lead you all to victory

What happened to the idiot twins? Aren't they king mods?

way to be sus by even addressing it. Little rusty? Here just to knock the dust off?

The last sentence is what ur mum asked me when I knocked on the door, not game related.

2tJGMLI.gif

Also my major goal this game will be that nobody dumbtells about me being the IC. Maybe I will sign off on each post.

The ultimate compliment as an IC is to be killed by the mafia night 1. I think Eagles was an IC once and mafia smoked him instead of going special hunting. It was awesome.

bym2goonersd3
sd31tic
tic1diggler
gouda1bym
diggler1mako
ddd1deacon14

Switch to ***14***

Switch to ***14***

Does summer mako have more or less time to play mafia now that school is out? On the one hand, you have a lot less kids to neglect now, but on the other hand they are your own kids now.

I think Mako is full "I don't know what to do with my hands" mode cause he went so weird as mafia last game that he forgot how to human and be civ. He's already made more helpful posts than last game, so he prob deserves a pass D1.

I think Mako is full "I don't know what to do with my hands" mode cause he went so weird as mafia last game that he forgot how to human and be civ. He's already made more helpful posts than last game, so he prob deserves a pass D1.

Did you consider alternatives?

I like that you referenced my favorite movie. <3

Did you consider alternatives?

I meant to quote Knight. Knight has the boner for him. Even if he is mafia, you let him get cute and reveal them all as days go by, amirite?

I meant to quote Knight. Knight has the boner for him. Even if he is mafia, you let him get cute and reveal them all as days go by, amirite?

Knight hasn’t voted

Back