• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

everything is tanking. devs do something

Right around reading this post I got an email from coinbase, which inspired me to check on my $50 of ethereum for the first time since I bought it. Now I only own $21.50 of ethereum, so that’s nice

Look at this game - even just two games back after the longest break in league history, every single player here can hold their own. There's no automatic, "kill this guy first because he's a game ruiner" on tap. So many other communities across the internet struggled with things like that, or imploded because their board did.

Knight hasn’t voted

Intentional.

Does summer mako have more or less time to play mafia now that school is out? On the one hand, you have a lot less kids to neglect now, but on the other hand they are your own kids now.

It just depends on how much yard work I have to do.

My wife is not happy about this whole tampon shortage thing.

just turn a fucking goat loose in the yard and let's go

finding-nemo-shark-bait.gif

Wait I think it's because of tic

tic tok make it pop

I used to hate the bar/club music in college, but loved that one. My big 3 during college:

1) Tik Tok
2) American Boy
3) Like a G6

Bangers

I used to hate the bar/club music in college, but loved that one. My big 3 during college:

1) Tik Tok
2) American Boy
3) Like a G6

Bangers

I feel like Down has to be on any college list from those years. maybe Whatcha Say as well

Back