• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

mako has been all in with the "i'm mafia and proud of it" angle over a number of games. blue called him on it last game.

I used to hate the bar/club music in college, but loved that one. My big 3 during college:

1) Tik Tok
2) American Boy
3) Like a G6

Bangers

I didn't realize we were in college at the same time, I would have pegged you for a late-30s early millennial who was nostalgic for the days of pooka shell necklaces and oversized plaid Abercrombie shorts

Did mako do this last game? I didn’t play and didn’t read much of it

Just checked. Mako talked about liking his team in his opening post. Turns out he was mafia.

I’d recommend coming back to mako if it appears we have an SK, but I don’t think he’s mafia

lol

can you imagine typing this?

It's a role restriction, once a game Knight must make an outlandish statement that references how amazing he thinks he is at mafia. The role restriction is not game dependent, it is self-imposed universally.

let him have his delusions of grandeur. he ran a really good game last week.

Just checked. Mako talked about liking his team in his opening post. Turns out he was mafia.

I’d recommend coming back to mako if it appears we have an SK, but I don’t think he’s mafia

This is normally where I say a player is good enough to change his style game by game, but then again it's mako we are talking about

Rommy questioning my read on mako as if he knew what I was talking about, but then asking about how mako played last game immediately after is V WEIRD imo

This is normally where I say a player is good enough to change his style game by game, but then again it's mako we are talking about

You’re gonna make me post the link to the final game last season where we all were so worried about your mental state we collectively decided to stop playing for a few months.

The mafia world championships didn't have a draft, someone literally just said "hey do any of you want to play" and I think rommy was the only one that agreed to do it

Back