• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

I worked at the outfitters 3 days in a row and I’m finally starting to feel kind of old. I’m physically exhausted this morning.

Was there an SK last game? I half paid attention.

Statistically, if there was one last game, there *can't* be one this game. That's how numbers work.

You’re gonna make me post the link to the final game last season where we all were so worried about your mental state we collectively decided to stop playing for a few months.

We all have our bad games, just like you occasionally don't smoke me in Sheep. Shit happens. Still love you.

Was there an SK last game? I half paid attention.

Statistically, if there was one last game, there *can't* be one this game. That's how numbers work.

There was not.

The mafia world championships didn't have a draft, someone literally just said "hey do any of you want to play" and I think rommy was the only one that agreed to do it

I think that was the 2nd time. I remember there was a discussion at some point on who to send. I think Toog was the first time. I do remember reading both times though - shit was hilarious

I am one interview around away from getting a fully remote gig so I am potentially going to have even more summer work schedule time to play.

I am one interview around away from getting a fully remote gig so I am potentially going to have even more summer work schedule time to play.

Doing what? Is the interview virtual or in person?

I did not know that waitstaff had remote opportunities. That is exceptional. Do you just pilot a robot to take the drink orders or something?

Doing what? Is the interview virtual or in person?

Virtual, would be a job at a tech company developing their product for athletics departments to help with calendars, schedules, internal communication, etc. I work with this company and their platform on a daily basis from my end on the department side, but their company pays a lot better, is fully remote, and wouldn't force me to be available almost 24/7 for coaches and administration.

I did not know that waitstaff had remote opportunities. That is exceptional. Do you just pilot a robot to take the drink orders or something?

elissa-slater-lol.gif

Virtual, would be a job at a tech company developing their product for athletics departments to help with calendars, schedules, internal communication, etc. I work with this company and their platform on a daily basis from my end on the department side, but their company pays a lot better, is fully remote, and wouldn't force me to be available almost 24/7 for coaches and administration.

Would this now make you a switch hitter, would you say?

Would this now make you a switch hitter, would you say?

I will hit for whoever pays me more, my moral compass can be bought

Back