• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

Wait Gooner weren't you a teacher or something at some point?

Jesus, please never change.

I want to be you when I get older. I've got the building/carpentry history, but I don't know if I'm going to mellow as well.

Well, this game is partly going to be posts from my Dad's garage roof. Was supposed to put a coat of paint on the cupola up there. Went to scrape and found several pieces of wood were rotten. So a paint job morphed into a rebuild. And there have been sporadic rain showers interfering.

the biggest development for me last game was learning knight's real identity in chatzy and finding his linkedin profile

didn't look like what i expected!

blue, i need you to post a picture to confirm/deny my mental image of you

Wait Gooner weren't you a teacher or something at some point?

I was planning on going back to school to be a teacher, was admitted and everything, getting ready to enroll. Then got a call out of the blue from my old boss who said he needed me and I decided that making money instead of taking more student loans was probably wise. And it has potentially led to this opportunity so all in all, worth.

Well, this game is partly going to be posts from my Dad's garage roof. Was supposed to put a coat of paint on the cupola up there. Went to scrape and found several pieces of wood were rotten. So a paint job morphed into a rebuild. And there have been sporadic rain showers interfering.

I feel like every game you've ever played has been from your dads garage roof

You are a fascinating human and I echo Knight's desire to come close to a blue-like existence in my older years.

the biggest development for me last game was learning knight's real identity in chatzy and finding his linkedin profile

didn't look like what i expected!

blue, i need you to post a picture to confirm/deny my mental image of you

What did you envision Knight to look like?

What did you envision Knight to look like?

Cz33KxMA_400x400.jpeg

I feel like every game you've ever played has been from your dads garage roof

Not true. This is first game from garage roof, as soon as itbdries off.

Last game was partly from a friends attic. Might end up in Dad's attic if this goes long. Ceiling fan install with wiring to do sometime soon, like before it gets really hot.

Where do you live, Blue? I'd love some rain today. This week is going to be hot in NC.

Not true. This is first game from garage roof, as soon as itbdries off.

Last game was partly from a friends attic. Might end up in Dad's attic if this goes long. Ceiling fan install with wiring to do sometime soon, like before it gets really hot.

You do see how these are almost the same thing though, right?

Blue, there was a leak in my apartment's ceiling and the landlord came to fix the leak but didn't fix the water damage in the ceiling. So now the ceiling just has a spot of clear water damage that's probably like 1 foot by 2 feet.

I started typing this post to ask you what I should do to fix it but then I realized I have no interest in doing my landlord's work for him so never mind

the only honest path here is post a pic and let us assign you a celebrity doppelgänger

These 20 year old chads selling solar are great. This kid rolled up in a blacked out range rover wearing all black and proceeded to tell me that the other bids I had were using "inferior chinese panels that had spyware in them." lol

I'm pretty sure they are also all mormons

Back